Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Going out with low expectations, yet ending up having an awesome time.
met my other half and ended up moving halfway across the country after connecting at a weekend's racing away with zero expectations, last October. best weekend away, ever :fat: and months later, we realise we'd actually met once before, again halfway across the country, in 1989, at the BMX Worlds in Brisbane. at the time i was married with 6 month old twins and a stepson, who'd have thought we'd ever meet again and end up like this? :tickled_pink:

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Probably something we can all relate to...

Finally getting rid of a squeak/creak or any other noise on your bike that has been annoying you for ages... so satisfying!!

rone

Eats Squid

Finally getting rid of a squeak/creak or any other noise on your bike that has been annoying you for ages... so satisfying!!
..only to find out that it was masking another slightly quieter, but equally annoying noise.

Staunch

Eats Squid

Just having a dead silent bike in general, makes riding so much more satisfying

Norco Maniac

Is back!
organic ham, swiss cheese and Taka Tala sauce on a fresh panini with a great coffee. the simple things in life are often the sweetest :fat:

Bermshot

Banned
organic ham, swiss cheese and Taka Tala sauce on a fresh panini with a great coffee. the simple things in life are often the sweetest :fat:
I had a panini about 8 years ago, oh no wait it was a bambini.

Com'n Vio next you'll be telling us you ride single speed! Oops!

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
Serious? They do nothing for me... might have something to do with my red bull a day (2-3 min) diet
I've got a pretty bad energy drink habit as well, which is the reason I decided to try these (I figure its better to take pure caffeine than combine it with sugar, acids and the other nasties in those drinks + it works out a shit load cheaper).

I was feeling pretty tired around 10 tonight and popped three of them, now I'm pretty wide-eyed and alert now.