Little Things You Love

Binaural

Eats Squid
Riding to work, getting to the office just as dawn came. Felt in such a great flow, just flew today. My average kph per week is starting to tick upwards again after a long layouff :)

rone

Eats Squid
Riding to work, getting to the office just as dawn came. Felt in such a great flow, just flew today. My average kph per week is starting to tick upwards again after a long layouff :)
Same. Feels brilliant. Leg muscles are re-appearing after hibernating under a layer of christmas lard. Breathing is better and the hills are getting flatter.

Matt H

Eats Squid
It was a LTIH, the shower head at my house used to flow like a pensioner with prostate cancer. Now I've bored it out and ripped out the governor, it has turned my showering experience into a massive LTIL.

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
Haha matt good call, LTIL - waking up at 4am, get to work at 5.30 and now on my way to a winery in arrarat to quote a job!

oh and i am on night shift tomorrow, so night crew ill be up with you tonight!

taquar

Likes Dirt
Adding a Transition and a Giant Faith to the list of interesting bikes i've seen at UQ. To the gentleman who rides the Transition with semi-slicks, you're fucking game. I applaud you.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Adding a Transition and a Giant Faith to the list of interesting bikes i've seen at UQ. To the gentleman who rides the Transition with semi-slicks, you're fucking game. I applaud you.
Oh yes, with the lyriks? Had to double take that bike as it just looked like an abomination (mostly due to the tyres)

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Learning to shake off the "ill do it tomorrow" attitude I have been rocking throughout highschool. Finally in year 12 I am starting to get my shit together with homework, better late then never. Feels good man.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Learning to shake off the "ill do it tomorrow" attitude I have been rocking throughout highschool. Finally in year 12 I am starting to get my shit together with homework, better late then never. Feels good man.
Good on you. I'm in my 3rd year at university and I'm still only just getting responsible study habits happening.