Little Things You Love

S_Town

Likes Dirt
Finding suprise money in my wallet because it's always empty.

Good conversation.

Mate's car breaking down on the freeway, en route to the beach. Then again, two minutes from my house.

A fast, clean dh run. Happens rarely.

Sleeping in my own bed after thinking that I'd be stuck in the international terminal at Melb Airport with no cash, off my chops. :eek:

That girl.

Fresh cut grass on a hot day.

Finding out this morning that the maths exam is at 11.45am, not 9am. More sleep.

Sleep!

Grantieboy

Likes Dirt
Do you only drink from the bathroom tap in the morning and night, after you've brushed your teeth?

I'm pretty sure this is due to you being pretty parched of water in the morning and at night, so you enjoy it more, maybe?
you like completely ruined the nicness of drinking out of the bathroom tap:mad: lol
being completly smashed and doing things that you can remember. oh and my friend saving my life when i fell in a pool when i passed out

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
When the deadline for your english reflective writing assignment is creeping up on you, and one night you sit down to write it - and everything just comes to you, including the clever way of presenting it.

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The fridge.

You think all hope is lost then you open it and a golden light illuminates salvation in the form of edibles.:p

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
have many others have noticed this?

water from the bathroom tastes 100x better than from the kitchen tap?! it always seems cleaner fresher and better in every way.
Yes! I feel the same way. I reckon it's that stupid aerator thing in the end of the tap which makes the water heaps shit and bubbly, making it hard to get a proper mouthful. Also the water from the bathroom tends to taste a bit nicer, like more metallic or some stupid shit?

|Matt|

Banned
Yes! I feel the same way. I reckon it's that stupid aerator thing in the end of the tap which makes the water heaps shit and bubbly, making it hard to get a proper mouthful. Also the water from the bathroom tends to taste a bit nicer, like more metallic or some stupid shit?
Maybe you use that tap less than the one in the kitchen, so the pipes are in better condition than the ones leading to the kitchen?

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
I love Narwhals. But they aren't that small. They sure as hell do kick ass though. NARWHALS FUCK YEAH.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I woulda thought a bathroom pipes get used more often then a kitchen pipes. I would put the answer down to the smell of used washing rag/sink puts you off, and because you drink out of the bathroom tap way more often ( i pressume, i.e. brushing teeth) you seem to like it more.... anyway i haven't read the thread but why the hell is this in "things you love" thread?

I'll keep it to cycling, but i love bombing down a trail on a freshly cleaned and tuned bike thinking only about the next corner. Or riding better then you ever have or finally landing "that" trick.

skivi

Likes Dirt
eating over the sink.

drinking from the garden hose in summer is up there with the bathroom tap after the late night brushing of the teeth.

new socks.

trunks style underwear- support, comfort and style.

Kirky

Likes Dirt
My penis.
I guess that's why this is the 'little things you love' thread.

As for me

• Women.
  • Finding/meeting really old friends.
  • Laughter.
  • Finishing exams, then running out like a montage from all those movies and punching the air.
  • Makeing a wicked good thickshake, then wondering whoever the hell I did it.
  • Hearing a song that is so good that you have to play it on repeat for a while.
  • The feeling after taking a massive dump. Its seriously good as.

|Matt|

Banned
[*]The feeling after taking a massive dump. Its seriously good as.
[/LIST]
Also, if you feel really sick and take a huge shit it usually makes you feel 100% better. And it makes fart heaps afterwards.

Having bowls of crunchy nut cereal at 2 in the morning.

Waking up when you're camping to a fire still going from the night before, getting on your cold motorbike which starts first kick (ILY KLR250) and blasting off for a ride.

Last edited: