Little Things You Love

MasterOfReality

After forever
Getting a redundancy, waking up and realising I don't have to put up with all the bullshit that comes with a once great company company now on its last legs and people that will do anything to protect whatever little billable work they have left.

Haven't slept so well in ages!!

Great opportunity to get the bike out.
Freedom didn't last long, scored a new job. Got verbal offer last week and HR is preparing the contract.

LTIH - will be moving myself, wifey and new kid to a mining town for this, but then again beggars can't be choosers, and in this industry if I don't want it there will be a long line of people that would!

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
Freedom didn't last long, scored a new job. Got verbal offer last week and HR is preparing the contract.

LTIH - will be moving myself, wifey and new kid to a mining town for this, but then again beggars can't be choosers, and in this industry if I don't want it there will be a long line of people that would!
At least your not fifo. I couldn't handle that

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fucking gassers...my local train station has an endless display of their adaptability towards life. Today I had the good fortune to stand near one who had a bike. A close look revealed he had a chain stay protector wrapped snuggly around his seat post, but none non his chain stay. I was so amused I snuck this (very bad) photo. He was not impressed!

IMG_20140929_171643.jpg

camoshop

Banned
Fucking gassers...my local train station has an endless display of their adaptability towards life. Today I had the good fortune to stand near one who had a bike. A close look revealed he had a chain stay protector wrapped snuggly around his seat post, but none non his chain stay. I was so amused I snuck this (very bad) photo. He was not impressed!

View attachment 299398
He must get some severe chain slap haha