Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
I am wasting time at work looking for bling bits and found the best ad ever

gobike88 MOWA Anti-Slippery Pedal Screws, 38 pieces, Green, D96

stirk

Burner
I took the training wheels off my sons bike and followed him while he rode and held the bike up from the seat so he wouldn't stack every meter but within 15 minutes he's got the hang of it totally and now has a new found enthusiasm to ride his bike every minute of the day!

kwikee

Likes Dirt
I love daylight savings! All the haters can take a big fat facial from the sun!
+1 to that! I actually get quite depressed with the end of daylight savings, and count the days until it starts again! I'm travelling to work in the dark again, but I couldn't give a shit! The extra light hour after work is gold! Especially later in Summer when you can be out at 8:30 at night and it's still light. Love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scblack

Leucocholic
LTIL: Scoring a couple of free passes to my FINSIA Annual Conference this Friday. They are $895 per ticket normally.

Listening to the Governors of:
  • Reserve Bank of Australia
  • APRA
  • ASIC
  • SAS

Listening to the Chief Economists of:
  • Commonwealth Bank
  • National Australia Bank
  • St George Bank
  • Merrill Lynch
  • HSBC Bank
  • Royal Bank of Canada.

Its a big event for a beancounter like me.:cheer2:

(At $895 per seat the wines will want to be quality ones.....)

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
LTIL: Scoring a couple of free passes to my FINSIA Annual Conference this Friday. They are $895 per ticket normally.

Listening to the Governors of:
  • Reserve Bank of Australia
  • APRA
  • ASIC
  • SAS

Listening to the Chief Economists of:
  • Commonwealth Bank
  • National Australia Bank
  • St George Bank
  • Merrill Lynch
  • HSBC Bank
  • Royal Bank of Canada.

Its a big event for a beancounter like me.:cheer2:

(At $895 per seat the wines will want to be quality ones.....)
Shortened to:

Going to an expensive illuminati meeting for free.
:behindsofa:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Receiving a letter from the bank today stating that they owe ME money. A miscalculation in their LMI (Lenders Mortgage Insurance) calculation says they'll be refunding me $1616.73 ($1491.62 + $125.11 interest).

Yeowing!!

indica

Serial flasher
Listening to Total Eclipse of the Heart while watching a total eclipse of the moon and having bot my wife and daughter ask what planet is that causing the eclipse.

Bahahahahhaahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wavike

Likes Dirt
Listening to Total Eclipse of the Heart while watching a total eclipse of the moon and having bot my wife and daughter ask what planet is that causing the eclipse.

Bahahahahhaahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ltil: successfully pulling apart our little pod coffee machine and fixing it. Not a cost thing, an old house mate left if behind anyway but it works perfectly aside from a stupid little bit of broken plastic. I hate throwing out shit that works, and now I don't have to, plus I have coffee again...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ltil: successfully pulling apart our little pod coffee machine and fixing it. Not a cost thing, an old house mate left if behind anyway but it works perfectly aside from a stupid little bit of broken plastic. I hate throwing out shit that works, and now I don't have to, plus I have coffee again...
Ummmm no...you have pod coffee. It is a synthetic, like action leather.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ummmm no...you have pod coffee. It is a synthetic, like action leather.
Yay, coffee wankers!

Its a fuckload better than instant. And when I can't be bothered walking to the cafe it'll do. We've also got a normal espresso machine and an aeropress and god knows how many stove top pots but the truth is I'm way too lazy and morning-time-poor to use them.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yay, coffee wankers!

Its a fuckload better than instant. And when I can't be bothered walking to the cafe it'll do. We've also got a normal espresso machine and an aeropress and god knows how many stove top pots but the truth is I'm way too lazy and morning-time-poor to use them.
It's true - I do wank my coffee.

Instant what?