Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
Nah man, hipsters wouldn't be seen dead using Windoze, you're a wannabe hipster...

Edit: Hipsters like pink lady's.
Actually wannabe a cowboy....

[video=youtube;SHCsbrc8xKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHCsbrc8xKA[/video]

stirk

Burner
Actually wannabe a cowboy....

[video=youtube;SHCsbrc8xKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHCsbrc8xKA[/video]
Just yell yeehaaa when you set off on your bike and pretend its a horse. Whipping your own ass as if its a horses while riding along is optional.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bon Jovi has that shit covered..."I'm a cowboy. On a steel horse I ride..."

I came to love internet explorer through a lack of other options...i had a long term office jib where that was the only option. By the time I finished in the job everything else made no sense. The power of choice!

stirk

Burner
Ripped a big hole in the crotch of my baggies which created this whole air conditioned coolness to the nether regions!

Wearing knicks with chamois under the baggies but what a difference the hole made to the heat down there.

Been looking for baggies with a mesh groin, no luck, anyone know of any?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I found a Japanese grocery store in Sydney on the weekend that stocks a very small range of Boss coffee! Fortunately of the two flavours stocked, one is my favourite.

WP_20141104_002.jpg

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
LTIL: people having awkward tabs open when posting a screenshot. Trolling I presume in this case, but well played sir! Well played.
Fuck me that's Christmas...... Took me a minute to catch that..

camoshop

Banned
I still don't really understand what a Hipster is sorry.
If you're ever in melbounre you'll find them hiding in smith street, Brunswick street walking their Fixies to their preferred cafe drinking their soy latte and probably hashtag unf everything they post #vegan haha

DMan

If you're ever in melbounre you'll find them hiding in smith street, Brunswick street walking their Fixies to their preferred cafe drinking their soy latte and probably hashtag unf everything they post #vegan haha

Cool! He haven't got hipsters here then. The internet is too slow and there is too many hills.

DMan

Yeah, the last thing we need is a plague of hipsters descending on us littering the trail sides, withered and decaying. Lucky most of my riding is mobile reception free. I like hearing the birds opposed to bings. I hear twitter withdrawl is a cruel, heartless mistress....