Little Things You Love

Putting my 6 yr old to sleep then her asking if she can listen to The specials to put her to sleep...nice, my holiday vinyl playing loud has infiltrated here sponge like brain..... :whoo:

Message to you rudy !!!!!

You can only do so much, my kids were brought up on zeppelin, doors, Zappa, king crimson etc

But that other stuff gets in, like liquid into this chalk

stirk

Burner
Nice one. We just gave our kids (6 and 9) our updated iPhones to use as iPods. I let them choose what to upload from my collection of stuff the hear in the car.
List included:
Catch 22
Johnny Cash
Masters of Reality
Claw Hammer
Bad Religion
NOFX
Manitobas Wild Kingdom
Loudon Wainwright III
Tragically Hip
Frank Turner

Proud moment. My wife is horrified:woot:
Only know a few of those but they are quality!

Pop music kids might normally be tortured with in daycare and school is horrifying!

I love sensible parents properly educating their kids in real music.

moorey

call me Mia
Only know a few of those but they are quality!

Pop music kids might normally be tortured with in daycare and school is horrifying!

I love sensible parents properly educating their kids in real music.
I love that its a mix of styles they like.
However, I resent being labeled a sensible parent.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Oh shit, that's where the Moet bottle ended up! ;)
That was a pretty quick delivery, I'll send some good feedback their way.
Yep, all good. Just putting it together now... Well the carton for the champagne bottle got here anyway. Bloody thing only had a QR in it.. ;)

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
When idiots in Lancer Evo's see your car and want to race you and then decide the best time to floor it is at the only traffic light with a speed camera within a few km's. Camera flashed and they can be expecting a fine in the mail.

moorey

call me Mia
My work colleague (however hot she is), trying to convince us all on Friday that crashing her car during lunch wasn't her fault. Sure, she was talking to her sister on the phone (not hands free), but the guy in front stopped to quickly. She explained all this to the cop who turned up, of course :pound:

camoshop

Banned
Climbing up a huge hill thinking I'm in the 36 on the casset and get to the top and realize I'm in 32 t :third:
LTIL: doing a 102km ride 1x10 1800m

ChopSticks

Banned
Climbing up a huge hill thinking I'm in the 36 on the casset and get to the top and realize I'm in 32 t :third:
LTIL: doing a 102km ride 1x10 1800m
and realise you're on 22T up front on your triple :p
BAHAHAHAHAH #trolololol (i know you run 2x)

Last edited:

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Going down to Hobart for a bit to enjoy mona foma and watching some great music.

Jim Moginie

Ava Mendoza

Marduk

etc, good to get away and got to see Jim Moginie twice.