Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Yesterday morning I took the Muru for a ride on some very soft sand. I got back to the car completely stuffed and while I loaded up the fatbike a young girl of maybe 12 rode past on the path next to the beach. She said "good morning, I saw you riding on the beach!... I couldn't keep up!"

That made my day.

moorey

call me Mia
Yesterday morning I took the Muru for a ride on some very soft sand. I got back to the car completely stuffed and while I loaded up the fatbike a young girl of maybe 12 rode past on the path next to the beach. She said "good morning, I saw you riding on the beach!... I couldn't keep up!"

That made my day.
I also love beating pre-pubescent girls.

Minlak

custom titis

That made my day.
Biking culture starts young :)

mtb1611

Seymour
LTIL: Very large burgers. All went well....entire burger and plate of chips duly seen to. Went from 84kg to 150kg in approx 20 minutes. Last bite involved a jalapeño - a less than ideal way to cross the finish line!
BURGER.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A big juicy spices burger...just the kind of inspiration needed for dinner.

Waterside bbq for lunch today. Life was good.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When it appears all options are depleted and all you're needing is to do some image deleting and you're then treated to some have some wonderfully delicious cake and best of all, allowed to eat it!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Being back in central Victoria. It's a freaking long drive, but I often forget how homesick I am until I get home.

moorey

call me Mia
Being back in central Victoria. It's a freaking long drive, but I often forget how homesick I am until I get home.
Long drive? You haven't got kids, you wouldn't understand.
Where in CV? Have I got a throat punch coming my way? :behindsofa:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Just finished a desperately needed shite in the luxurious confines of the lobby toilets of a 5 star hotel.

They're playing Air's 'Moon Safari'. It's all very grand. I could sit here all day