Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
LTIL:- I don't drink coffee.... I have never drunk coffee.... I have tasted coffee many times from people promising I had just never tried good coffee... They were wrong... It all tastes like shit... I am glad as I believe this is why I am not a pretentious twat....

wavike

Likes Dirt
LTIL:- I don't drink coffee.... I have never drunk coffee.... I have tasted coffee many times from people promising I had just never tried good coffee... They were wrong... It all tastes like shit... I am glad as I believe this is why I am not a pretentious twat....
Shit - my wife's on rotoburn posting from Bundaberg (or this is just what she say's as well).

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
LTIL: Ive ridden 718km this month and raised $785 for movember.
my goal was to raise $500 and ride 1000km stoked ive topped my fundraising goal.
now to get that 1k or more. :love:

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Hahh Ha ....and you have more spare time than me too 'coz my coffee takes ages to make!
I have a good mate the same as you. Has never drunk tea or coffee, ever. I tease him about it, he teases me about "soy frappucino latte decaf poofta drinks".

scblack

Leucocholic
LTIL - I'm the same with tea. Never could stomach it. Chinese tea is Ok occasionally at a restaurant, but I have never drunk a full cup of tea in my life.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Coffee doesn't need to be all about the wank, unless you want an espresso fapp. Then there needs to be a loving spoonful in each cup. It is however the drug that drives the economy. Not just the production, distribution, and selling...but the means of production themselves.

Millions of people rely on it to focus and energise them every day to perform their thankless and meaningless jobs. To function at a level that is the same as someone that is well rested and doesn't use caffeine! There was an interesting study published in national geographic a long time ago that indicated people who don't consume caffeine have pretty much the same level of brain activity as those that do, except when the caffeine users don't...then they suffer really hard.

Amusingly I feel the same way about beer and wine. I've deciphered 2 distinct flavours in beer - shit and beer. Usually one or the other, sometimes both at once. I love the aroma of some wines (usually fruity reds), but I generally find 2 flavours - red or white. I cook with them both a lot though.

The human pallet is a diverse thing. Now I'm off to buy some coffee with some of the powerful wank in town!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
ive been trying lemon tea lately, its very soothing.

also down to one long black a day. opposed to about 6,

not so anxious anymore at work.
Peppermint tea was my go to desk drink and detox. It helped me process the 10 or so coffees each day, and contributed to regular desk breaks...

moorey

call me Mia
Pranks.
2 mates who don't know each other went to ignition this weekend.
Mate one borrowed my spitfire.

-Have told mate 2 my spitty has been stolen, and sighted at ignition.

-Have told mate 1 to keep an eye out for bike thieves at ignition, trying to flog bikes off you in plain sight.

Now to sit back with popcorn and pray they meet.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pranks.
2 mates who don't know each other went to ignition this weekend.
Mate one borrowed my spitfire.

-Have told mate 2 my spitty has been stolen, and sighted at ignition.

-Have told mate 1 to keep an eye out for bike thieves at ignition, trying to flog bikes off you in plain sight.

Now to sit back with popcorn and pray they meet.
To whom do you pray? Nice prank.

I just had Chinese at my local establishment. I was fairly hungry so ordered up a feast, enough for 3 normal people according to the owner who tried to convince me to order less. Anyway the foods all gone, he was pretty impressed by how awesome I am, and i think I'm going to get some more just leave an impression. It is a pretty busy night in here though!

DSC_1359~2.jpg

Hopefully there isn't too long a wait.