Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I stopped being too hung up on finding the “right lube” a while back and have been happy with the prolink stuff. It’s pretty thin and gets into the rollers well without too much muck left behind. It’s weakness is longevity in dust and mud, but very rarely do those sort of conditions for long enough to be a problem. It’s very good on the roadie though.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I stopped being too hung up on finding the “right lube” a while back and have been happy with the prolink stuff. It’s pretty thin and gets into the rollers well without too much muck left behind. It’s weakness is longevity in dust and mud, but very rarely do those sort of conditions for long enough to be a problem. It’s very good on the roadie though.
See then it's no good for me. Dust is my nemesis. My roadie applies it's own lube I think..

LTIL = booking 4 weeks leave at xmas

I recently learnt the value of taking leave and whilst we aint gonna go away just hanging at home with the kids, going to the beach, shredding the gnar etc etc is gonna be sic and is all I want

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wrapping up some post grad study, bit of a strange sensation. It's good rum night and the rain is not unwelcome.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
LTIL= (Bike-components.de) - actually got a reply from a human in customer service, after getting the centrelink-style "fuck you, we have your money and here in grinding detail is the contract you agreed to" email.

offered a refund on the bits that were going to take ages to get from the supplier. Go figure.....

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Chatting to a guy on the commute in this morning who was riding a 20 year old Slingshot hardtail, rocking all period correct XTR gear. Very very cool bike, we had a great chat about bike nerd stuff in general :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Loved those Slingshots. A cool idea even if it looks questionable. They won't make anything like those again.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Summer seasons first storm!

Fuck knows why I like thunder and lightning I just do.

Hopefully for the folks east of me it chills out as it heads toward the coast!

IMG_20171026_225122-574x688.jpg

Fark, the tail end of this front has some nasty lightening!

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Summer seasons first storm!

Fuck knows why I like thunder and lightning I just do.

Hopefully for the folks east of me it chills out as it heads toward the coast!

View attachment 340970

Fark, the tail end of this front has some nasty lightening!
We had some brutal hail...came down as I was en route to the trails with one of my chums. His car doesn't look so good now. I put my helmet on and got out in it...a fairly big one hit me from behind! Does this mean I need a new helmet now?

Mica

Likes Dirt
Catching up with family. Reunion in Rotorua!!

In case anyone recalls my 10 year old cousin (https://youtu.be/ygSblbZwHn8) has now been hooked up by commencal who gave her a bike and what she can ride down on 20inch wheels is truely astounding.

Her two older brothers and their mates (who are all terrifyingly fast) were also kind enough to take me on a guided tour of some of the unmarked trails around Roto. Tight, technical and ever changing trails that had surprises around every corner yet somehow flowed, the stuff of dreams!!

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hardwood timber. Freshly re-finished and re-oiled.

LTIH: Sanding back the timber outside then realising the sander was blowing all the dust into the garage.

stirk

Burner
I just love this for some reason. Dirt tracker style beating road style maybe. It's crazy Japanese shit that doesn't make much sense, that works for me!

[video=youtube;dEYEn_fpv-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEYEn_fpv-4[/video]