Little Things You Love

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Lucky the German never moved to oz, would of.been hard to take him serious
They took him pretty serriously back in the day. Everyone had a crack at making wankel engines work including Rolls Royce.

Mazda got furthest winning le mans and developing the RX series. But the poor compression characteristics of wankels meant that you could never really improve fuel consumption.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
They will work wonderfully as range extenders, where a constant rpm means you can tune them to be efficient and their power density is most valued.

Haakon

No, the Mazdas had a rotary like an NSU. On every Mazda rotor housing you’ll find “Licence NSU Wankel”

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
How great will it be for cycling when the human element is taken away from driving. The cars will do everything to (safely) avoid you. Hell, I'd become a roadie.

Haakon

How great will it be for cycling when the human element is taken away from driving. The cars will do everything to (safely) avoid you. Hell, I'd become a roadie.
No, you'll be able to set the ethical settings it the software. Doubt many drivers will set it to deliberately crash instead of killing a cyclist or pedestrian.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They could just employ the never popular technique of slowing down. Those few moments of inconvenience while waiting for a safe opportunity to overtake seem to be too much for most.