Little Things You Love

safreek

Burnout finals, how much better does a car get together get.
Well maybe burnouts without authorities saying you can

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It ain't a real burnout without 2 tyre marks, thus the double image. Sorry if you're eating
I think best to get another punter on a BMX for the two tyred burnout effect. Much easier on the eyes than Trump up a butt crack :)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
From that I followed into bmx fails...I'm scared to ride now! And why the fuck don't those kids wear a helmet? Eating shit is only a matter of time.
At least you still look cool when you crash without a helmet...errrr..

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
From that I followed into bmx fails...I'm scared to ride now! And why the fuck don't those kids wear a helmet? Eating shit is only a matter of time.
I watched part of that too, there used to be a vid getting around of farce book with 2 kids doubling (no helmets) on foot pegs and they do a 1m drop off, while their heads smash together on the landing and then both heads into concrete and you can actually hear like a watermelon breaking when they hit the ground. I don't think it all ended too good.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
For your own good. Think of it as an intervention.
This could be a good opportunity for all of us. The freak will be needing a lot of cash real soon for this new addiction and a lot of people on here have lawns and hedges. If everyone lines it up he could do an east coast tour.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So yesterday was really fucking hot around here. Too hot to achieve the 50m walk to neighbourhood cafe! Fuck I even busted a crazy sweat walking 5m to mum's car! Anyway I jumped a train and headed to Sydney with no plans for anything except eating dinner somewhere new.

After a luxurious train ride I ended up in Sydney and it was pretty hot still. The water...that will be cool right? Ferry ride across to Manly was nice and fresh. Manly was pretty fresh too with that sea breeze kind of working so I decided that it was a great opportunity to follow the sealed path and dirt walking tracks up over the headland to the fort on North Head. It was quite enjoyable and I really hate walking.

Dinner followed at one of the pubs opposite the beach and was accompanied by a very fine cool change blasting in. That felt really nice.

Anyway the whole point of the story is that despite spending a significant amount of my life in the forest and seeing a lot of bush turkeys, yesterday I saw a chick (or whatever the name for the babies is) roaming free and easy chasing up a feed. As ugly as they are it was a pleasant discovery. Unless this is some other bird? In which case fuck that bird for misleading me.

Attachments