Little Things You Love

safreek

I actually didn't think of it as s gay based joke, I thought it was concerning 26 vs 29, she wanted to ride with the 26rs and she gave him permission to ride with his 29r mates.
Do people's minds always go to sex and the worst common denominator.

scblack

Leucocholic
Oh, I get it! It's implying the dude is gay because he has different sized wheels on his bike, and that being gay is a bad thing! Hahahahaha, that's hilarious!
Yes, as safreek says you've had your whinge now.

Where or how does it imply that being gay is a Bad Thing?

safreek

Yes, as safreek says you've had your whinge now.

Where or how does it imply that being gay is a Bad Thing?
Unfortunately mate, everyone wants to let the world know how PC they are, doesn't matter what. Don't let people question your intelligence over this, as said by you there is nothing offensive in the post. Cheers for being a normal person with a normal sense of humour

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I actually didn't think of it as s gay based joke, I thought it was concerning 26 vs 29, she wanted to ride with the 26rs and she gave him permission to ride with his 29r mates.
Do people's minds always go to sex and the worst common denominator.
Your attempt at a justification actually makes your position worse. But keep diggin' mate ;)

Z

Zaf

I ride 29ers and still love women, give it to me straight (zing!) is something wrong with me?

Z

Zaf

250,000 people isn’t that much of a minority...almost as many vegans :p
Look at me assuming even greater snowflake status!!! Born in Central Australia would be the further qualifier, and a home birth at that (relax, I've told my mother off about it already). It was actually a brilliant draw card when it came to applying to Universities, selection boards and interviewers kind of froth over that stuff.

I'll stop shifting the goalposts and just accept that something is wrong with me.

moorey

call me Mia
This.

Also having just entered in Gravity Gods for Bike Buller for 3 weeks time...but knowing that until then, my balls will be in the wifes purse.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Modern medicine. Watching on the ultrasound screen the needle going right through my piriformis into the big tendon below, and then seeing the space being created as the fluid is injected. Wildly uncomfortable, but very cool to watch.