Little Things You Love

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Why are they running stumpy’s and not the endurbro? “Heres our flagship enduro bike...... our riders are running the trail bike though”

Marketing ploy to sell the new trail bike or are they admitting in a roundabout way the enduro is trash? Knowing specialized it’s got to be marketing.

I want graves to get back to winning so bad, he was unstopable on the yeti’s.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Why are they running stumpy’s and not the endurbro? “Heres our flagship enduro bike...... our riders are running the trail bike though”

Marketing ploy to sell the new trail bike or are they admitting in a roundabout way the enduro is trash? Knowing specialized it’s got to be marketing.

I want graves to get back to winning so bad, he was unstopable on the yeti’s.
Just goes to show aye. Even some of the women GT riders use the Force and not the Sanction on some of the EWS courses.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think some of those not quite dh bikes are a result of listening to riders. Bikes like the spesh enduro that boxers up front. Some times you want a bike that is comfortable and playful that can take a beating without lugging around the bulk of a DH rig.

The amount of effort people exert on milking a few % more performance out of some forms is astounding. In some cases a bigger rig would be a better solution. Not all cases, some.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I didn't get to watch this until now, but this is dead set the best peice of marketing I've ever seen.
That is pretty awesome and slick. The threaded BB is back meaning that pressfit just was too hard. FU Mike, we still remember the Roubaix fiasco.

Still prefer SC's videos with Danny up the mountains of Scotland.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk