Little Things You Love

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
sooo much more patient than I. usual MO is to yell "F off Scammer Cunt!" into the phone. I must get an aerosol air horn for these occasions, for use with the landline. :D
The best bit about the air horn, is they use headsets, so they can't whip the receiver away....

Im a stringer too. Record is almost an hour, pretending to not know how to do what they were asking (gets them so excited when they think they have an idiot on the hook), all the while playing COD.

The death threats when they cotton on are the sweet, sweet reward.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah I was playing shovel knight with the phone next to the laptop, game at full volume. Throw in a few “what? That screens not cmong up *cue bossfight music*”.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The ignore feature on here is brilliant!
Naww, is it me?

The best bit about the air horn, is they use headsets, so they can't whip the receiver away....

Im a stringer too. Record is almost an hour, pretending to not know how to do what they were asking (gets them so excited when they think they have an idiot on the hook), all the while playing COD.

The death threats when they cotton on are the sweet, sweet reward.
Are you always fishing when scammers call?

moorey

call me Mia
Dougal and the Shockcraft crew.
Sorted out my Mattocs under warranty when the dickhole Aussie warranty centre refused to help me. (Forks were a few weeks old).
Can’t recommend highly enough.

slowmick

38-39"
Dougal and the Shockcraft crew.
Sorted out my Mattocs under warranty when the dickhole Aussie warranty centre refused to help me. (Forks were a few weeks old).
Can’t recommend highly enough.

Did you send them to NZ or did they send you bits?