Little Things You Love

safreek

Peter Brock.

Great driver no doubt. Pity he was a wife basher. Not really any more cowardly man than that...
It's amazing what's forgiven for some, didn't actually know that. What rock was I living under. I assume it's true cause no one disagreed

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
It's amazing what's forgiven for some, didn't actually know that. What rock was I living under. I assume it's true cause no one disagreed
Yeah it's funny huh...
I remember hearing some stuff about him beating his missus years ago. I think I took it as "where there's smoke, there's usually fire"
Too many times we let that stuff slide because the person is a big name football player or race car driver or whatever.
Hopefully times are changing.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Yeah it's funny huh...
I remember hearing some stuff about him beating his missus years ago. I think I took it as "where there's smoke, there's usually fire"
Too many times we let that stuff slide because the person is a big name football player or race car driver or whatever.
Hopefully times are changing.
Listen to the radio during AFL season down here, and no it's not changing as much as it should... Wayne Carey, Campbell Brown... Absolute violent tools that keep get jobs for some stupid reason.

stirk

Burner
  1. That it features John Britten & his insane motorcycle
  2. That the house is stunning
  3. His pretty daughters

Good find.

I recall reading in an old Streetbike mag article which was largely focused on his bike that made some mentions about his house while he was building it. He couldn't find door handles he liked and so cast his own, took a few designs to get exactly what he wanted, such a details guy!

A man with so much passion and drive, such a shame the big C took him early.

Fark, that's a LTIL the old Streetbike mag, I wonder how many people remember that, the bikes featured in that mag are still my wet dream....