Little Things You Love

LPG

likes thicc birds
I wonder who the trail builders are for those tracks. Are they riders godlike enough to ride them, riders jealous they arent capable enough who are trying to kill those that are or nonriders with wild imaginations making a track to push bowling balls down.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I wonder who the trail builders are for those tracks. Are they riders godlike enough to ride them, riders jealous they arent capable enough who are trying to kill those that are or nonriders with wild imaginations making a track to push bowling balls down.
Interns, during the coverage they discussed who many of the diggers are. They generally also want to ride at rampage but you need to put in the time on the tools to get a spot. The guy who came third was a digger for a few years and then got the call up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LPG

likes thicc birds
Interns, during the coverage they discussed who many of the diggers are. They generally also want to ride at rampage but you need to put in the time on the tools to get a spot. The guy who came third was a digger for a few years and then got the call up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to pretend you said it was people designing courses to roll bowling balls down.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
All the building starts two weeks out from the event, each rider is allowed to bring two mates to help dig... the rest is history.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I’m not convinced the term “trail” can really be applied to that...