Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Putting a pushys order in yesterday and finding it on my desk when I came into the office this morning!
Envy. Tried to make an online order this morning and the Australian retailer is making me jump through some hoops to finalise the order. Why do you need my ID? Just take the money all ready.

Minlak

custom titis
Putting a pushys order in yesterday and finding it on my desk when I came into the office this morning!
I put an order in on Monday at Pushys it shipped Monday but by stupid couriers please. They refuse to tel me who the local carrier is as it’s confidential. You fucking idiots I will know if it ever shows up as they will have their name on fucking truck. Currently they can’t tell me where it is either.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I put an order in on Monday at Pushys it shipped Monday but by stupid couriers please. They refuse to tel me who the local carrier is as it’s confidential. You fucking idiots I will know if it ever shows up as they will have their name on fucking truck. Currently they can’t tell me where it is either.
I am delivering it. At the moment I am leaving the package outside in case it rains.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
https://imgur.com/a/MlwtzOx

Started sanding the piece of huon pine I have and it is coming up surprisingly better and faster than I thought, this is the result of about an hour and a half of furious sanding and it is looking remarkably better than when i started.

Unfortunately i neglected to take a before photo of it but before there was no real definition to it, looked fairly ordinary to say the least, now it clearly has well defined rings, grain and etc on it and it looks a lot better in person than in the picture.

I still got a bit more to do but it is fast looking good

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
LOL. Just been there. After 11 days Pushys resent it express post and it arrived the next day. Still haven't seen the package from Couriers Please. But I am 3hrs drive from Brisbane so 12 days and counting is still quite reasonable. #Dales can you drop mine off too in the rain

Minlak

custom titis
LOL. Just been there. After 11 days Pushys resent it express post and it arrived the next day. Still haven't seen the package from Couriers Please. But I am 3hrs drive from Brisbane so 12 days and counting is still quite reasonable. #Dales can you drop mine off too in the rain
I found mine at the freight company up here it had been there 3 days. Couriers Please rang earlier to explain they are investigating still. I didn’t tell them I have it now. As I found it without them as I had a fair idea who would be the carrier.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I found mine at the freight company up here it had been there 3 days. Couriers Please rang earlier to explain they are investigating still. I didn’t tell them I have it now. As I found it without them as I had a fair idea who would be the carrier.
Good for you! They're hopeless. It's not the first time CP have lost my order. I told Pushys to make a note on my account that ALL my orders be sent via Australia post. It's one of the few times they're actually more reliable... ;)

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Made an order with torpedo7 on 29 Oct. Got it today. 4 days is pretty good.

The down side is the order included some xxl gloves.from fly racing. They look the shizz but are pretty small for a xxl! Width is not wide on these puppies.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
https://imgur.com/a/MlwtzOx

Started sanding the piece of huon pine I have and it is coming up surprisingly better and faster than I thought, this is the result of about an hour and a half of furious sanding and it is looking remarkably better than when i started.

Unfortunately i neglected to take a before photo of it but before there was no real definition to it, looked fairly ordinary to say the least, now it clearly has well defined rings, grain and etc on it and it looks a lot better in person than in the picture.

I still got a bit more to do but it is fast looking good
An hour and a half isn't fast. Ever heard of power tools?

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
An hour and a half isn't fast. Ever heard of power tools?
Not gonna use a power tool. It's coming along nicely as it is and considering how bad it looked before it is coming along reasonably fast.

Plus, why rush something i'm enjoying?