Little Things You Love

dcrofty

Eats Squid
If we legalise Gay marriage, all our children will surely fall into a lifestyle of godless homosexual debauchery resulting in a a fatal decline in human births thereby making a world ruled by machines a damning reality!
You been reading the family first website or something POSM?

S.

ex offender
This:

And more than anything, the uncanny resemblance of its paintjob to this:

(Tetsuya Harada's 1995 Team Rainey Yamaha GP bike)

I'd almost buy one just for the sick sick paintjob.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When I'm about to get out of the shower, I close my eyes and turn the hot to full. As soon as I can't stand how hot it is, I turn the water off, letting me stay warm as I make my way to a heated towel rail.

I love this.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Having an absolutely MASSIVE whale (it's tail was just over 2m wide!) swim within a metre and a half of me in the line-up at Venus Bay.

Watching a grommet get knocked off his board by same whale. Wasn't a serious whack or anything, no damge done but an absolute pisser to watch!

Binaural

Eats Squid
After 2.5 years abroad, I'm finally coming back home to Australia! Since I left I've gotten engaged, lived and worked in two countries, learned a new language, done loads of interesting things with my career and even gotten in plenty of riding. Damn, I'm really looking forward to seeing my family regularly and getting regular sunshine :)

Dagget

Squid
Getting home after 12 days away :)

Catching up with new family ....

Awsome riding at Eagle Hill MTB park in the Adelaide Hills. :D

dcrofty

Eats Squid
From the little things you hate thread

Putting my new mp3 player through the wash.

Luckily its only a $40 cheapie so no real harm done and if I dry it out it might come good but its a pain.
Its alive!

Pretty impressive given it went though a heavy cycle.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Albums are amazing. As well as following an artist from the beginning of their career and seeing how there lyrics/themes/etc. change through time.

Matt H

Eats Squid

Speaking of awesome albums, I fucking love this album at the moment. It's getting massive rotation in my dorm right now...

Fiffi

Likes Bikes
When kids from my school decide to wag, so they walk past the front of the school in a school uniform, where everyone can see, its always a luagh when a teacher finds them. ah good times, good times

Oh and i forgot to ad that Matt H i like your signiture. Its pretty cool, i should probably make mention of S. to

Last edited: