Little Things You Love

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Being the most annoying guy on a (different) forum, seriously the most fantastic fun.

I don't think its been realised that I'm trolling almost all the time.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Finally being 100% happy with how my bike rides..............

FUCK YEAH

Too bad iv ordered another frame because the current one will break. (been through one gnarkill already)

ALSO! macniel calico's. It's about time bmx companies made a frame that's long but doesn't look out of proportion. And its in purple.

taquar

Likes Dirt
Having a day of reading AMB, then reading MBA, then watching a dvd of MTB in NZ, and the JetBlack 24 hour. Such a good way to relax. :)

Shredden

Knows his goats
- JJJ live over iTunes. Such a lifesaver when doing last minute homework.
- Getting my DH bike working properly.
- Nero's new album
- Asking the teacher to go to the toilet, just to take a break from class so I can go on a leisurely stroll.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Asking the teacher to go to the toilet, just to take a break from class so I can go on a leisurely stroll.
Along this line, goin out for a smoke at tafe.........

not much in this world is as good as gettin out of doin tech drawing (shit i already at school, tech drawing 9/10 AND BLOODY ENG 11/12) for 15mins to sit down, perve on some lovely UTS womens and suck down more chemicals than my body knows what to do with.

Life wins sometimes.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Now when I went out to the shed to get my XC bike, and found the puddle of DOT fluid on the floor, I was certain Hayes was going to feature in the Hate thread - But turns out going for a few laps around my local XC track without a rear brake - Although a little unnerving at first) Is a fantastic way to touch up on my cornering and flow!

EDIT: Oh and an instance that occurred in class at Uni this morning - Tutor explained why the condition for convolution needed to hold, and summarised by stating "Now, If you could actually build this so-called black box which could respond to the impulse before it occurred, You would have made a time machine and you can go claim your Nobel prize". To which I exclaimed "You mean the Blue box, right?"...

Last edited:

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Oh and an instance that occurred in class at Uni this morning - Tutor explained why the condition for convolution needed to hold, and summarised by stating "Now, If you could actually build this so-called black box which could respond to the impulse before it occurred, You would have made a time machine and you can go claim your Nobel prize". To which I exclaimed "You mean the Blue box, right?"...
Sounds like one of my lecturers doing convolution.

"OK, before we start. I have no idea how to do convolution, but here I am teaching it to you. Because we are engineers, we cheat and do it graphically. Here's how...."

He is by no means a dumb lecturer, quite the contrary, he just tells it like it is in layman's terms, and make sure everyone understands it.

Same person who, whilst in a lecturer yesterday, was "And here is where the lecture notes are fundamentally wrong. They are ok at the start, and ok at the finish, but in the middle they are WRONG! And dont bother with the textbook, as it is WRONG as well.
This was while explaining electrical and magnetic flux effects of power cables (both co-axial and normal) and how they induce voltages and subsequent currents, for those of you playing at home......

Its not the only time he has made points like this. He is an excellent lecturer, and is not afraid to tell it like it is, probably why i enjoy his lecturing style and personality. So i guess his lectures, or moreso his style is a LTIL

Ah the good old impulse function. I have literally just finished writing some notes on it for one of my subjects. God it can be a pain that function, considering it doesn't even practically exist!

Last edited:

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
finding a chill spot to play guitar without annoying anyone, and doing a photo shoot with myself because i'm such a nigel sometimes haha, i enjoyed my company

ademb

Likes Dirt
This been my view from my bedroom window.
252055_10150256478756194_537961193_7744259_2242783_n.jpg

And the Fitz lift been 5mins from my unit. As much as I love riding, I can't wait for the snow to start falling.

Oh and I just scored a skilled labouring job on this $10 million house so I don't have to sell my soul for $10 an hour like everyone else here in Whistler haha

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ademb, that is sick.

LTIL ~ The Inbetweeners. I was lended the first series and dammmmmnnnn its good lol

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
The ability to enjoy one's own company without a gaggle of people around, getting in the zone and doing just what you wanna do, is most definitely a good thing.
I've found there is nothing more blissful or zen like than to be in one's own company in sweet silence with a bottle of fragrant aromatherapy oils and the lingerie section of the Myer catalogue.

:peaceful: