Little Things You Love

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The sound of a durace chainring hitting against a ledge is really something. But they were pretty damn good! The next trend will be tricking road bikes.. the mike montgomery video recently was amazing.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That the transit of Venus gives us an idea of just how small our little blue rock really is...

I guess LTIH is that my 400mm lens won't couple with the 2x convertor and solar filter :(

Usual warnings don't look at the sun with anything other that the correct solar filter.

Last edited:

LJohn

Likes Dirt
I hope it wasn't an ex-demo...
Wouldn't matter. FWB are one of the forerunner shops in terms of boutique parts, lightweight bling and pretty much any sick road/TT/XC gear you could want. One of the world's better shops for sure.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Hitting the print button on the last uni assignment for the semester.

Time for a beer!
Did that on Friday. I'd been sleeping 4-5 hours a night for a week and hadn't slept the night before. 2 pints of beer over about 2 hours and I would have passed for the town drunkard. I was home by 9pm, then slept for 15ish hours.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Wouldn't matter. FWB are one of the forerunner shops in terms of boutique parts, lightweight bling and pretty much any sick road/TT/XC gear you could want. One of the world's better shops for sure.
Where abouts are those guys? Sounds like a shop to visit!

scuba05

Likes Dirt
LTIL:
- Finishing the bulk of the assignments for the semester (had about 10 due in 2-3 weeks). Only exams to go
- Getting new toys. In this case, a nice new Samsung S3. Sooooo much better than the old nokia x6 i had.

EDIT:
Saw a billboard for Tiger Airways today.
"Go somewhere slower with Tiger"
I had a bit of a giggle...

Last edited:

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Get home from work stumble into the door with far too much crap in my hands, throw it all down and open the fridge, whats in there? The hommus i forgot i bought last night. Ohhhhhh shit yes

Bilza_ridez

Banned
LTYL - When your mate kicks a football, misses its target and hits the school office window.... Where several teachers are having lunch inside.

[video=youtube;oW961qcghC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW961qcghC4&feature=plcp[/video]

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
LTIH - vertical videos.

Our eyes are side by side, not one on top of the other. Please shoot your videos accordingly.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Our exciting lunchtimes are the reason I haven't dropped out to pursue a career as a toliet cleaner or something at TAFE. aha.

ps ryan sucks at footy.