Little Things You Love

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
$50/fortnight automatic bank transfer on payday into an online savings account= rego and CTP paid with cash to spare every year. Too easy, can't emphasise how much I recommend this to absolutely everyone. Also, I did my third party through the bank as well, saved $200 and don't get charged for paying it in fortnightly installments. Bi-winning.

Matt H

Eats Squid
$50/fortnight automatic bank transfer on payday into an online savings account= rego and CTP paid with cash to spare every year. Too easy, can't emphasise how much I recommend this to absolutely everyone. Also, I did my third party through the bank as well, saved $200 and don't get charged for paying it in fortnightly installments. Bi-winning.
[video=youtube;OM8oyrJn9Qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8oyrJn9Qc&feature=relmfu[/video]

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Bullet trains, Monkfish liver, Sake, the way Japanese chicks dress (oh lordy!) tiny smoky whisky bars in Tokyo skyscrapers, Japanese single malt, maid cafes, the phrase mushi-mushi, having CNN on the background in my hotel room (it makes me feel like a grown up), vending machines that serve beer, the fact that people ride on the pavement in Japan whilst talking on the mobile phone with no helmet and nobody gives a shit about it much less demand they pay rego or some shite, playing Streetfighter 2 in a Mario-themed bar, Izakayas, Yakitori and the fact that beer is actually cheaper in Tokyo than in Melbourne!!!

Bermshot

Banned
Bullet trains, Monkfish liver, Sake, the way Japanese chicks dress (oh lordy!) tiny smoky whisky bars in Tokyo skyscrapers, Japanese single malt, maid cafes, the phrase mushi-mushi, having CNN on the background in my hotel room (it makes me feel like a grown up), vending machines that serve beer, the fact that people ride on the pavement in Japan whilst talking on the mobile phone with no helmet and nobody gives a shit about it much less demand they pay rego or some shite, playing Streetfighter 2 in a Mario-themed bar, Izakayas, Yakitori and the fact that beer is actually cheaper in Tokyo than in Melbourne!!!
POSM... were you hanging out with the Pig?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
POSM... were you hanging out with the Pig?
Shizzle no, but y`all is welcome to come crash here... Just drop the pig a line. The meat sock has to work, but willing to catch up with any farkers coming to the land of the rising sun.

Any farkers coming to Japan for some skiing in Hakuba....

s

p.s. le Pig loves it all here, except fucking natto.. that shit can go fark itself

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some electricians come to my school today. They are out the front right now making latte's with there coffe machine. Which is right next to the micrwave above there fridge. I luagh everytime i hear the milk froffer. So excellent :usa2:

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some electricians come to my school today. They are out the front right now making latte's with there coffe machine. Which is right next to the micrwave above there fridge. I luagh everytime i hear the milk froffer. So excellent :usa2:
Are you saying they brought their own coffee machine, microwave and fridge to a job?

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Indeed. It is in the back of there ute! Even had an extension lead plugging their coffee machine into the powerpoint in the classroom
Hahaha that's pretty sweet, my old man is an appliance electrician and fridgy so when he has to repair a coffee machine the office girls make coffee for everyone just to 'test' her out.

rumblefish

Likes Dirt
If I were you I would probably spend less time looking out the window and more time learning how to spell and use grammar. But that's my opinion, I'm an old bugger.

The coffee machine idea is pretty sweet.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thats so awesome. Get me the number off their ute, I need a few jobs done. ;)

If I were you I would probably spend less time looking out the window and more time learning how to spell and use grammar. But that's my opinion, I'm an old bugger.

The coffee machine idea is pretty sweet.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/112/480/OpoQQ.jpg

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The fact that I didn't even make it to the RE last night, thus saving a ton of money for tonight, tomorrow night and maybe saturday night.
Hockey drinking game.
1 Sober night since last Friday.

Shredden

Knows his goats
[video=youtube;p1C4A-D6p1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p1C4A-D6p1M[/video]

Is it possible to give less fucks than this guy?

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I found nemo!

374898_489997514366228_472674767_n.jpg

Pretty stoked with how this photo turned out considering you can't really preview 10m underwater :) taken with a camera worth less than $400

rone

Eats Squid
This. It shall be mine, oh yes.

ktm-1290-superduke-prototype-03.jpg

[video=youtube;6h1e9oulMd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h1e9oulMd8&feature=related[/video]