Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Mate of mine a while back was out trail riding and came across one of those Honda buggy things upside down on the edge of the track and a guy in leathers dragging himself hand over hand out of the long grass. Shit shit shit call the ambos etc, he dropped his bike and raced up to the guy to find out he was a paraplegic and had lost the thing on a corner and binned it. Just needed someone to put it back on the wheels and help him back in. Bloke had a bad crash on a road bike and broke his back years before and the buggy was all he could take out and thrash. Helped him back in and off he drove. Left nothing behind either.

Balls of steel these people. Nothing but respect for them.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Posting in the Little Things I Hate thread.......... Grumpy old man that I am.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude using Contemptatalk 2

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Annnnnnd the wicked buzz you get from combining various "medications" containing psudoephadrine and Stones Green Ginger Wine........ Hic...

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
The Isle of Man TT. Just pure adrenaline. Man, machine and road. Being there for the 2 weeks to experience it is something I've got to do!

screw loose

Likes Dirt
New socks.
If I were rich, I would wear new socks every day.
Gold. I bought a bunch of socks n jocks the other day, getting dressed every day has a new level of excitement. It's like a whole new outfit. I'd like to add New Jocks to my list of things I'd wear new every day if I was rich.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gold. I bought a bunch of socks n jocks the other day, getting dressed every day has a new level of excitement. It's like a whole new outfit. I'd like to add New Jocks to my list of things I'd wear new every day if I was rich.
I think David Beckham does just this. Probably because of his OCD though...

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Legitimately being asked by someone "come at me bro".

Pretend rich lebo in his bottom of the line Mercedes convertible. I proceeded to make fun of him for two minutes while he increasingly got angry and shouted things like "are you right in the head bro" and "you trying to be a smart ass", to which I answered yes and told him to eat a bag of dicks (thanks moorey), which is hindsight is a really poor insult in the real world.