Little Things You Love

stirk

Burner
My son has a mate having a sleep over and I ask what movie they want to watch and they cry out 'The Goonies!'

No problem, such a classic!

And they didn't eat all the home made hot chips!

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Pranks.
2 mates who don't know each other went to ignition this weekend.
Mate one borrowed my spitfire.

-Have told mate 2 my spitty has been stolen, and sighted at ignition.

-Have told mate 1 to keep an eye out for bike thieves at ignition, trying to flog bikes off you in plain sight.

Now to sit back with popcorn and pray they meet.
And what happened?

moorey

call me Mia
And what happened?
Sadly, my good work went unrewarded. Mate 2 even reported the stolen bikes to event officials. I can only conclude they are llamas.
Mate 1 did say that a couple of people recognised the bike and asked if he was from Ballarat. He is...so I imagine they thought it was me, and planned to punch him in the throat...

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
LTIL: this custom backpack I got made for the misses. We've been doing a lot of hiking over the past year!
50km is our biggest so far. Usually I'm the one with a fully loaded backpack. On one of our hikes she mentioned how cool a camo bag with pink on it would be. Next min I got one made up as below;

She's loves it. Will be testing it out on Sunday on a 20km leg of the great north walk.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIL: this custom backpack I got made for the misses. We've been doing a lot of hiking over the past year!
50km is our biggest so far. Usually I'm the one with a fully loaded backpack. On one of our hikes she mentioned how cool a camo bag with pink on it would be. Next min I got one made up as below;

She's loves it. Will be testing it out on Sunday on a 20km leg of the great north walk.
Did you get it made at the camoshop?

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIL: New tyres on the disco. Had forgotten what it's like to go around corners, rather than through them.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yep, new tyres on anything are amazing. While treads might not be worn out, sidewalls are long ago rooted.
Oh yeah, the sidewalls were rooted, was the wife's car before she got a new one, I'm sure she uses kerbs as an autopilot.

But yeah, was running on the cross-ply too. Also appears my brakes are actually fine. :behindsofa:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Oh yeah, the sidewalls were rooted, was the wife's car before she got a new one, I'm sure she uses kerbs as an autopilot.

But yeah, was running on the cross-ply too. Also appears my brakes are actually fine. :behindsofa:

Wear indicator tabs make lovely tunes.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
I was just leaving the Coles car park and spotted these on the ground so I jumped out and picked them up, gotta love free tools.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2DIE

Likes Dirt
That's a dainty little grip you have there.
It was just balancing to get a pic of the handle without my hands covering them

I just looked them up, the only 2 places I could find that sell them has them for $68 and $75.

I'm glad I went shopping when I did.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk