Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Jumping back on older ones, I notice the jack. All but removed with fine tuning of the shock positions
This arrived yesterday. More than a little bit excited about building it up.
Fnar, brake jack is a myth made up by faux bar journalists.

You are going to be extra awesome on that Patriot. Nice one sir.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Look at the french, they don't have lawns!
And what a right bunch of miserable bastards most of them are, if they had spent more time mowing lawns in stubbies and singlets instead protesting about everything maybe they would be more likeable...

Nice wine and cheese but.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The look on people's faces when they discover that the cafe is closed, usually as a result of walking into the doors that are locked. It feels good to see they are disappointed.

stirk

Burner
The look on people's faces when they discover that the cafe is closed, usually as a result of walking into the doors that are locked. It feels good to see they are disappointed.
Too windy to stay open? The trails will be messy tomorrow.

I'm loving the discount on the NSW National Parks pass when you renew rego, it's only $15 but that's a years worth of lube :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'd rather ride up the Oaks firetrail from Glenbrook to Woodford and then back down again than ride the bitch'amen section.
Hey, I've done that and finished with the causeway.

The causeway is like finishing a really good meal with an awesome dessert. You might not have room but just have to have another bite or you will feel like you copped out and regret it later. Indulge and rideth upwards with an extra bite.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
tell you what nothing beats the sanctification of cracking open a cold one after chopping up a good half a meter to a meter of wood with just a splitter, axe, and two wedges but I am stuffed now so time for a rest.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have a few functions at work this week that the decision makers had kind of overlooked. I was going to have a few days off, but will be putting out a fee fires instead. None of which is in the LTIL category, I'd rather not be working. To make myself feel better I picked up a wagyu sirloin for dinner. Propped it nice and simple on the stove top - brandy flambe! Who doesn't love risking their house and possessions in fire for amazing flavour??? I also used about 150g of butter...it seemed like a good idea at the time.