Little Things You Love

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Are you going to jail?
Good thing this is a mountain bike forum. ;)
It's just a folding knife, not an out the front Auto.

The original is a Paragon Warlock folding knife. Safreek has a chinese knock-off of it.

For reference, here is an example of an OTF automatic knife

And a single-edge button lock Auto

safreek

Good thing this is a mountain bike forum. ;)
It's just a folding knife, not an out the front Auto.

The original is a Paragon Warlock folding knife. Safreek has a chinese knock-off of it.

For reference, here is an example of an OTF automatic knife

And a single-edge button lock Auto

But I dida make it clear mine was a knockoff. The original I ordered was 700 aus bucks, glad I did cancel the order though, not one fucken hitchhiker on the road since I got the knife. Where are all the tourists ;)

Still not sure if it's legal in NSW as they mention gravity knives, they are definitely sold in Australia though

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
But I dida make it clear mine was a knockoff. The original I ordered was 700 aus bucks, glad I did cancel the order though, not one fucken hitchhiker on the road since I got the knife. Where are all the tourists ;)

Still not sure if it's legal in NSW as they mention gravity knives, they are definitely sold in Australia though
Well yeah, but so is meth and machine guns

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm pretty sure it's not. Last time I purchased a folding knife it wasn't available on NSW because it could be opened with gravity. I got it from Qld where things were a little more flexible. The knife definitely can't be opened with gravity. For me it's a 2 handed job!

safreek

I'm pretty sure it's not. Last time I purchased a folding knife it wasn't available on NSW because it could be opened with gravity. I got it from Qld where things were a little more flexible. The knife definitely can't be opened with gravity. For me it's 2 hand jobs
I think you are correct, I shall throw it away in the morning ;)
Yeah, 2 handjobs would be cool as well