Live Music Thread

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

Next week
Riverstage for you? I'm doing the Sydney show.
Fun fact: I've tried six times to see these guys and have had things stop me from getting to their show. I've seen everything EXCEPT The Chemical Brothers. I got tickets for this show 12 seconds after they went on sale then got a promotion at the following week. First thing I was told was I could never have the last day of the month off. This show is on the 29th February..............I've swindled a few hours off that arvo, jumping on a plane from Coffs Harbour with my beautiful wife and Ubering in a rocket ship to Olympic Park for the show. I've been so lucky to hundreds of amazinglive shows but this is something that I'm beyond excited for. Yeah so, there you go. ;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Moving on from the distraction, the weather looks to be tops for the night, which is great.
I'm happy it's a Tuesday - means only those that are really interested will attend.

Love the Riverstage venue.

Gonna see Cog soon too, that should be good
You've prompted me to check the weather for the Sydney show, she'll be 40 degrees at 4pm. Mint. It's in The Dome though and it's air conditioned so it will be a different version of sweaty for me.
Have the best time @indica !

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Went to CB last night...was about 30 degrees and eleventy billion % humidity...

Was ok.

Public Sevice Notice: We won't be hearing from @Dozer for a few days coZe senses blown

@indica Strap in.

(editied)

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
Saw The Porkers in Frankston last night for the 25th Anniversary of the Hot Dog Daiquiri album.

1709348445159.png

Was a great night but with the majority of the crowd close to 50 the energy for skanking was starting to fade after midnight. The still put on a great show. The supports were fun too.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Went to CB last night...was about 30 degrees and eleventy billion % humidity...

Was ok.

Public Sevice Notice: We won't be hearing from @Dozer for a few days coZe senses blown

@indica Strap in.

(editied)

Haha, you're spot on. Two full hours of my most favorite things. They were astoundingly perfect, best electronic set on earth.

With that in mind, if I was to put my top three best live shows on a list, it'd be:
-The Prodigy at any of the shows I've seen. Their live show show is by far the most energetic thing ever.
-Yep, The Chemical Brothers. Their music is beautiful regardless but seeing it played by those guys with the mesmerizing show was one of the most uplifting things I've done.
-Tool. Each time I've seen them has been incredible, they are such great musicians.