Live Music Thread

danncam

Likes Dirt
From the chemical Brothers last Saturday to womadelaide this weekend. I think 3 hours of boogieing at CB tightened something up, and from bending down to wipe my chain before riding to work my lumbar back region is all farked. Hoping it's all ok by the 4 days of 35 degrees plus in the Adelaide botanical gardens.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
From the chemical Brothers last Saturday to womadelaide this weekend. I think 3 hours of boogieing at CB tightened something up, and from bending down to wipe my chain before riding to work my lumbar back region is all farked. Hoping it's all ok by the 4 days of 35 degrees plus in the Adelaide botanical gardens.

I know a guy...a pharmacist of sorts...who could probably help with you forgetting about the back.

mark22

Likes Dirt
On Friday I'm seeing a couple of bands who were pretty big in my impressionable youth, 1927 and Boom Crash Opera. A bit tame by some people's standards here, but I don't give a shit, I like them! Gig review to follow in due course.
Music is subjective, there's no right or wrong, awww then again maybe screamo... :D

indica

Serial flasher
Went to CB last night...was about 30 degrees and eleventy billion % humidity...

Was ok.
Just ok?

Haha, you're spot on. Two full hours of my most favorite things. They were astoundingly perfect, best electronic set on earth.
I had a great night. The crowd was tops - mostly over 40s, everyone happy.

Good times. good vibes and great tunes. Loved the robots, just really loved it all.
PXL_20240227_102458690.jpg

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Didn't know ChemBros were in town (just listened to a few of their gigs on youtube yesterday to pass the work day away), not that I would have been able to go anyway. Never seen them, but am glad to have been able to rock out with Crystal Method and Prodigy previously. Live EDM is the fucking best.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Guys wanted me to do some more promo shots. Studio is just too small. Anyway shot my first ever video too. Wonder how to do anything with that...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Guys wanted me to do some more promo shots. Studio is just too small. Anyway shot my first ever video too. Wonder how to do anything with that...

I shot a video just the other day. Like all my other action camera footage it is probably never going to leave the camera...plus it was mostly footage of the sky.