L'officiel Le Tour 2011 Thread!

fitbmx

Likes Bikes
also andys going to be more fatigued after being ahead with 60km+ 2 high mountain stages in a row while cadels been on the defensive the whole time. if nothing goes wrong this is cadels tour :D

jackedin

Likes Dirt
I think it will be close and as a nation holds its breath and hopes for 60 seconds.
The racing this year has been awesome with performances that will define these riders for years to come.
Any script that had been written at the start has been through 20 rewrites and last nights stage the book was just thrown away.
I cannot take my eyes off the screen and this nervous wait will kill me.
So "Yell for Cadel" and hope to hear it all tonight.

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
have you got this information on good authority? I'm heading out too but really wanted to get home in time to see Cadels run and of course, the finish.

CAR'N CADEL!
according to letour.fr, first rider is out at 10:30 (6:30 AEST) and the last leaves at 16:18 (12:18pm AEST). Given the 6 minute intervals, Cadel going third last, it should be 12:12 for him to leave.

actually, just found this: http://www.cyclingfans.com/node/2872 which confirms

sruge

Likes Dirt
Most dramatic Tour that I can remember for many years. I am counting on this factor.....

Cadelephantitis:
The increasing in size of one’s gonads to gargantuan proportions when exposed to rainbows*

....to be equally applicable to exposure to the chance of winning yellow jersey tonight.

*With thanks to Velominati.com