Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

onedollarodent

Likes Dirt
Hey Nik,

Early as... lets meet there at 8:30am... Try to get runs in before Strauss has to go to work.

Also means I can do my Uni work in the arvo

Okay?

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Frickin great track, props to Dozer and Al...
Fast, flowing, BIG jumps (with b-lines for me:eek:), tight techy corners, good length too.

Only prob is I didn't get round to checking out the infamous rock garden at the top, the regular start is just after it.

We gotta organise a trip up there some time. Veeery loong drive but. Took 9.5hrs to get home today! (mind you we did break down for about an hr or so)

Good competition too, some really fast riders (luckilly the super fast dude was not in my age group) His time was a good 20secs faster than mine

Strauss, you gotta come to the nsw games in march

Last edited:

SANGER

Likes Dirt
Hey plowy Fat horse and i might be up for a thirroul session tomorrow before lunchtime. If your keen we will probly head up but if your not keen we will prob hit up wandandian funnel web. Let me know asap.

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Lets ride Tuesday 21st.

10am Keira, or anywhere else if someone has a better idea,

I think carl is keen, who else?

baker158

Likes Dirt
i would but my bike will be out for another week at least it need a new break cable derauller bolt and cranks :( i could always give it a go on the hard tail mav:p i'll let you know when its up and running again