Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Strauss,
I might be doing some xc tomorrow, but if I dont here from my mate by 830, i will send you a msg... I can fit in something local (up my way) like lucas hts in the mornings, cause im on arvos this week.

If not tomorrow morn maybe fri

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
any one keen to ride this wed, thursday or friday?

dude you suck with this weekday riding shyte!

should be good for blue mtns on the 27th though.. then im gona kick your ass back to china town.. pulling out the "ive got a new bike" stuff on me :eek: haha

strauss

Likes Dirt
friday ride

tomorrow sounds good i was thinking maybe about 9?

maybe some pushie's at' thirroul.

ror i pm'd you my number as i won't be back on the net tonight just give us a msg tonight or in the morning and let us know what you want to do.

strauss

Likes Dirt
sorry can't ride mondy or tuesday do'nt get home from work till 4pm.

nik did you get your forks fixed?

Any one interested for this thursday, friday, even saturday or sunday coming?

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
My bikes in the shop now... they said the forks will be ok, getting a service done on the whole bike too (just for good measure)

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
I've got the days off, but my shoulder (and bike) are still a bit stuffed after last weeks a efforts out lucas hts.... Also, I need to buy a new helmet....

hopefully will be right by next week
big off? Must have been to need a new helmet...

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Sort of....

I hit the ground head first like a sack of shit after landing like a retard on one of the doubles out lucas hts...
I was looking for an excuse to buy a new helmet anyways...

caddy

Likes Dirt
Hey lads,
I don't usually write in this thread but I'm back in Gong for a few weeks on uni break so I'll prob be up Keira a bit during the week so feel free to say g'day. I ride a full white ECD, might have a blue/white kit on with caddy on the back.
Cheers