Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
So, onedollarodent can't make it....

Shuttles not gonna happen...

Hows 10am?
Any suggestions on a good push track, maybe thirroul...

or does anyone want to come up my way and go menai?

Last edited:

baker158

Likes Dirt
if thats the case i might just do some push runs on Mt Kierra if i go riding at all. does anyone want to organise anything for next monday? or maybe this thursday afternoon the 14th after 12ish?

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
hey fellas i wil be up at tarrawana today building then push run in the arfternoon. You are all more than welcome to join.

Cheers Matt

Plow King

Little bit.
Hey all im not going to tafe tomorrow, so i will be building then riding tomorrow at tarrawanna.
Come to Thuzzbot then, you large rasberry.

I may see you tomorrow Bacca, Just look for a fat bastard riding a sunday slowly.

Last edited:

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Can anyone do these days?

Wed 13th Thu 14th Fri 15th

After being unsuccesfull in organsing shuttles lately, I've been thinking about how to do it, If we have my car (ute 4 bikes and 2 seats) and someone elses car (with a 2 bike rack and 4 seats) and we get 6 people, we can have two drivers...

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
Can anyone do these days?

Wed 13th Thu 14th Fri 15th

After being unsuccesfull in organsing shuttles lately, I've been thinking about how to do it, If we have my car (ute 4 bikes and 2 seats) and someone elses car (with a 2 bike rack and 4 seats) and we get 6 people, we can have two drivers...
Hah! Sounds exactly like what we talked about last time. And I do have a car with 4 seats + a double bike rack... funny that.

Can't do those days though sorry. Just Monday and Tuesdays.

Don't know if you will get 6 people on a weekday though

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Hah! Sounds exactly like what we talked about last time. And I do have a car with 4 seats + a double bike rack... funny that.

Can't do those days though sorry. Just Monday and Tuesdays.

Don't know if you will get 6 people on a weekday though

haha, yeah... I didn't want to start volunteering people to be drivers, I also know another farker with the same rack/car setup...

mmm 6 people will prob be a stretch