VIC Lysterfield Park

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
Looks like Lysterfield took quite a beating the last few days.

Picture from the Lysterfield MTB FB page:

Probably a good idea to avoid it until they've had chance to clean it up and make things safe.

Travis22

Likes Dirt
I rode there yesterday and that pic is just a brief insite as to how things look out there. Its freaking insane how many trees came down yesterday. Deff ride at your own risk thats for sure.

Not too many that will 'catch' you out but there are a couple.

Travis.

takai

Eats Squid
Any updates on what Lysty is like currently? Saturday looks prime for a ride, but i suspect there will still be plenty of trees and debris down.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just at Lystefield, welly Rd servo entry is closed. Bit silly as you can get to it from inside the park doing the right thing. Boys farm fire trail is closed, tape is down, went up a bit, thought better of it and turned around. Only did a fire trail lap today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Hug ends at the fire trail with the horizontal green track sign that's been snapped in the middle for the last year.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode lystie yesterday, nearly impossible to tell what trails are open/closed. Can't tell if tape has been removed by Parks or ripped down by dickheads. Looks like they might be erecting permanent metal fold down signs which would indicate open/closed trail. This would be great as would stop the confusion. Saw one at the bottom of red gum track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It's all closed now apparently, possibly a pre-emptive closure due to the expected winds? In any case I need to find something else to do with this ace day now :-S