Make up DH round

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Hey guys and girls because of the rained out round last clubby we have moved the DH to the 21st of June as the make up race, so come along, and have some fun.

Jake_6693

Likes Dirt
Cool!
Can anyone let me know what time to be there and register and those things please.

muchly appreciated:)

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Check the website www.ccomtb.com.au
But as usual
rego starts at about 8.30 (don't hold us to that it is Sunday after all)
entry is $25 day licence is $15 if you need one
Buses start at 9am
Racing starts about 12.30 you are eligible for 2 runs choice is yours if you wish to do the 2nd
Finished when we have stopped racing, this will of course depend on the number of entrants

bhooper

Barfarker
is there anyway that this race will be cancelled aswell just like the last rd was???
Thats what i want to know aswell. Because it has been pissing down all week and the forecast says that it is going to rain in Gosford area all weekend..... :(

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Man i've been looking forward to the race throughout the whole week, i haven't shutup about it. I'll be so devo if it's called off :(

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Chillout guys we want the race to happen also,the race is still on so stay posted for updates every effect & consideration will go in to making Rd 4 happen.

Anyway who is up for it ? double points round so some movement in the over all point score may be on.

Looking forward to Sunday clubby race day.

Cheers Sledger

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chillout guys we want the race to happen also,the race is still on so stay posted for updates every effect & consideration will go in to making Rd 4 happen.

Anyway who is up for it ? double points round so some movement in the over all point score may be on.

Cheers Sledger
I love good news. See you there.
GO AWAY RAIN!!!
Tom.

Jake_6693

Likes Dirt

Cheers Sledger
YES!
im so keen to go right now.
is it very wet up there?
i think il need to top up on tearoffs aye? haha
is anyone going to film and take photos? my dad will still be if no one else is. god im a goober :]

see you there.
-Jake

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
We are still on the track has weathered well a little erosion at the top section down to the rock step down but the rest of the track is sweat :D

The track is fully bunted & some areas touched up with the showel, the last jump was made a table top instead of the woop dee doos that were in place for the state round just be aware the middle may be a little soft till it hardens up over the coming day or so.

Looking forward to Sunday there will be buses supplied as usual rego starts at 8 ish see ya all there.

cheers Sledger

adamd

Likes Dirt
Farkin choice - i mite try to do this race then,aiming one per year
yeah right....

I've tried calling you multiple times but maybe you can't see your phone to answer it :rolleyes:

A

PS - I need some sponsorship money from you (or rather from the factory)! I've been dishing out all my own dough for all my gear lately. No help from my so-called sponsor. Big help you are. I get more help from 'The Bakery' every time. :p At Del Rio they fed me...kept me warm at night...entertained me when I was feeling sad...you don't do that.

Last edited:

bhooper

Barfarker
Im scared. Its bloody pissing down here in Manly. But yesterday should of helped dry it up a bit more.......