Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
Sorry if its been mentioned already, but on the shortest section of this 'L', you should definitely stack some shelving up to the roof. You'll be surprised how much you can fit on 5+ 30x60cm shelves. Good luck building your cave

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My man cave, running car, 1 out of 2 bike working and a bucket seat for a half built racing simulator. In the process of locating a free fridge for boose and getting my TV hooked up.

Clutched

Likes Bikes
Here's my shed, in need of a tidy up. Future mods include foil insulation, whirlybird, keezer, and sound system.
Other toys are a Sabco BrewMagic, an 08 FZ6N with mods, and a Black Label Speyer with Indys.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mine is a 6 car garage with a mechanics pit, nice and big for all the toys...and the best bit is, there is a house nearby, in which to eat, sleep and poo!
mate you're in the ACT yeh? crazy coincidence but i was talking to a bloke today who's mate had a pit in his shed, you dont know a guy with scruffy hair and a rought beard who plays bass and is a music teacher do you?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
mate you're in the ACT yeh? crazy coincidence but i was talking to a bloke today who's mate had a pit in his shed, you dont know a guy with scruffy hair and a rought beard who plays bass and is a music teacher do you?
Go back a few years ago, and i would say yes to 3 out of the 4!...i aint no music teacher though...
can't be me, i have no mates:Cry:

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Go back a few years ago, and i would say yes to 3 out of the 4!...i aint no music teacher though...
can't be me, i have no mates:Cry:
nah nah, not you but do you know a bloke like that? cant imagine to many blokes in the act would have pits in their shed

marc.r

Likes Dirt
these are all good but I just moved in on top of a fully kitted out bike shop. I might go down and take some photos. (mainly roadies/urban bikes) but there workshop is good!

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Wellsey, how do you find that matting on the floor? Worth the investment?
It's awesome, but buy it when it's on sale, you can get it for 12-14 bucks for 4 squares from BCF or Supercheap.

It really saves my feet, particularly in winter. Also great for when you drop parts or tools. Can use it for working out also.

P.s, the wife loves it.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
nah nah, not you but do you know a bloke like that? cant imagine to many blokes in the act would have pits in their shed
like i said, i got no mates!....
nah, he does'nt sound like anyone i know- i would have pestered him to teach me how to play bass if that was the case, and he would have probably stopped being my mate soon after.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bit of a gamer too by the looks of that Turtle Beach sticker?

I really need to get myself a decent tool box on wheels like that.
Yep, was going to get the new Turtle Beach Earforce Tango's, but ended up buying the XP500's on sale. The benefits of the Tango's (not much) over the XP500's was not worth an extra 180 bucks.

I have casters for those boxes, but it makes it just a little bit too high to access the top bin easily, which has all my most commonly used tools in it. I just left the foam packaging on the bottom and sat it on the slab, works fine.

You can get that box combo from Supercheap for around $400 bucks on sale. They do them two or three times a year (the latest ones were black too!). Ball bearing slides, powder coat. I was all set to drop $1000+ on a box combo until I saw these. For the home mechanic, they are awesome.

toofar22

Likes Dirt
This is my shed, needs a bit of a clean. Thinking I need a couch somewhere. No Cars welcome in my man cave.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg