Maribor World Cup

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
Better shot. Proto Demo. Looks like it may have shed some wieght with that linkage and the loss of the horizontal piece in the front triangle.

Last edited:

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
enter email addy, enter mobby number.
get sms, reply, costs 2.55, get code back via sms, get email with replay code.

check mobby balance, only 2.55 spent. took 2 minutes.
Thanks for that. I didnt even realise it was possible to pay for somthing that way. Sounds good

Cronar

Likes Dirt
Gwin out! the US's big hope! bad news, conditions must be shite!

What will Brosnan do???

I fkn love race season!

cressa

Likes Dirt
Wow, Gwin must have had a big off or a major mechanical, can't think of any other explanation (well, there usually is no other explanations in downhill:confused:)

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dammit only found out about live qualifier now!

Judging from Gwin's split times I'd say he had a mechanical as he was off the top times in both splits. Or maybe he had a big crash at the start which forced him to ride slower during his whole run?

Good result for Fairclough and also Blenkinsop as he has only been on his downhill bike 3 times this whole season after he broke his wrist.

Keen to see how some of the Aussie Juniors go!

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think that with his ranking he still goes though.
Yeah don't the top 20 automatically qualify? Maybe they have changed the rules since last year though.

Also something to note is that Chris Kovarik is down in 70th and in risk of not qualifying at all as he isn't ranked in the top 20 is he?

O how I love race season :)

EDIT: Dan Atherton and Adam Brayton didn't qualify either which is a bit of a surprise. From the video's I've watched in practise they looked on it...especially Brayton.

Last edited:

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
EDIT: Dan Atherton and Adam Brayton didn't qualify either which is a bit of a surprise. From the video's I've watched in practise they looked on it...especially Brayton.
CG also didn't make the cut it seems.
Can anyone tell me what sort of conditions these guys are racing in?

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dan Lavis didnt start, neither did Rhys Atkinson. In other news...Troy qualified in 74th (3rd fastest junior)

F*ck Yes

EDIT: Bryn Atkinson's facebook reads- "16th in Qualifying with some major ball up.. Track is wild, rutted, puddly.. Back at the room now chillin."

I think I'm getting a bit too much into this.

Last edited:

Cronar

Likes Dirt
Done!

Shaun O'Conner in 76th

Troy Brosnan in 74th

Delfs in 72nd

Kovarik in 70th

Josh Button 34th

Hannah 28th

Bryn 16th

and Sam ... 1st!