Maribor World Cup

sam705

Likes Dirt
Dan Lavis didnt start, neither did Rhys Atkinson. In other news...Troy qualified in 74th (3rd fastest junior)

F*ck Yes

EDIT: Bryn Atkinson's facebook reads- "16th in Qualifying with some major ball up.. Track is wild, rutted, puddly.. Back at the room now chillin."

I think I'm getting a bit too much into this.
Rhys' Facebook reads - "Not so sweet first day of practise, bent my hand backwards on a root, not looking good for the weekend."

Aswell as photos of him icing it.

Last edited:

bellsy

Likes Dirt
I'm torn between this and the Monaco GP (Webbers on pole)

Have signed up to freecaster pay per view, so I'll switch between the 2 and record the F1 aswell.

steffo123

Likes Dirt
yeh i sent in the text and the page on the screen says that it has not recieved the text? that is kind of annoying hopefully it works soon.
sorry read your post wrong, has anyone tried to pay by text, when they receive the text and reply and the page does not change and doesnt say that you have replied?

cory123

Likes Dirt
sorry read your post wrong, has anyone tried to pay by text, when they receive the text and reply and the page does not change and doesnt say that you have replied?
I done it by txt, It said transaction was successful but i didnt enter my code in. And the live support the fella said if the transaction was successful it can play automatically.