Maribor World Cup

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Mine was working, but has now gone to shite. Off to an auspicious start.:p

Now getting 500 - Server Error.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
yep, the Internal server error here too! Looks like the new system may not be up to scratch...

/edit: seems to be back on line now! With audio even!

Ivan

Eats Squid
I refreshed and now I have picture and sound, And, then it's gone again.

I'd be interested to here what quality people are getting on there connection. I'm getting 175.2

rstwosix

Likes Dirt
What's going on? I 've paid my money - I can't put in my code - the Women's DH has started - I'm getting interrupted audio even without unlocking content.

cory123

Likes Dirt
I was getting bits and peice's of the audio and and a tiny bit of picture but then it crashes.:mad:

Just refreshed still the same.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
getting picture and audio, but stopping every 5 secs or so. Doesn't matter if I'm on "175.2" or "LD". Last year on Low Def it worked fine for me, and that when it was free!!

Good thing I paid for a better service eh? I hope they get they're shit together...

Plus, the stream does not appear to be live, as when it stops, it starts exactly where it stopped...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Yep same thing again, I think it's going to be a night of audio, but I'll be happy to get a video of Hill's run

Yeti-Brenno

Likes Dirt
freecaster coverage

well not to sure about you guys bu the queality of video im getting from freecaster at the moment is not very good quality

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Even after full refresh, still cutting in and out. Added to that the stream is waaay behind the live timing on their site... Not boding well for Freecaster's first big pay-per-view event...