Maribor World Cup

Kingswood

Likes Dirt
I've been waiting for this week for a long time.

So Barel is out which is a major bummer, no news about Hill's recovery, Syndicate boys should be on carbon bikes with air shocks.

I am hoping Hill comes through with the win, and Kovarik is on the podium. Wouldn't be surprised if Gwin has a scorcher too.

Freecaster = http://freecaster.tv/live/mtb/1011046/uci-mtb-world-cup-dhi-1-maribor

I just paid for the broadcast with Paypal, all pretty simple and quick, cost me about $2.60 for the live feed and the replays later. Pretty sweet deal I think.
By the countdown on Freecaster it looks like things will kick in about 7pm Sunday night.

Some track photo's from Vital here:

http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/feat...ibor-World-Cup-Track-Walk-Jump,7069/sspomer,2

and Shaun (mechanic) from ForTheRiders in Briso makes an appearance:

Last edited:

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OMG that woods section looks bloody awesome. Just paid for the paycaster fee. It's seriously so little money, I can't believe anyone would ever have any complaints.

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
I'll complain if it performs the same as when it was free.....

That said, can't wait. So much potential controversy and the season hasn't even started yet.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great to see Shaun back as a mechanic for World Class teams.

Track is looking good. But yeah hoping Sam will be there.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is that a carbon demo?
Looks like a hybrid of allu and carbon. You can see welds on it around the bottom bracket.

Looks like a completely redisgned bike actually. The rear linkage looks a lot slimmer and the way the shock is mounted looks different from the usual.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
anyone think black lowers with black stanchions look cheep and horrible? I can't stand them!

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
anyone think black lowers with black stanchions look cheep and horrible? I can't stand them!
yes!!!!!!! I thought they were old 888's i was like omg sam hill wouldnt use them, **ties noose and affixes to rafter in barn**