Matchy matchy

Which do you most

• Red lyrics look good on any bike and I have no problems wearing jeans and joggers.

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Wearing complimentary colours shows I have common sense and a little self respect.

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
It was this one right? I like this one the most.

I refer to myself as "having all the gear and no idea" to others but that's just to save time.
I prefer “some of the gear and no idea”. The stuff I do have is matchy matchy though.

BT180

Max Pfaff
I'm all for a bit of matching. Bike is predominantly "chalk grey", aka white, with red highlights and I wear dark red/black shorts, black with red socks, black t-shirt and red gloves. Helmet is orange, black and green, so no matching at all there.

Doesn't look too OTT. I ride with a lot of varied people and no-one has accused me of being matchy matchy. Yet.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’m not matchy Matchy. In fact I snigger loudly at matchy matchy.
My mate bought a new Remedy with army green accents.
Next week out he turns up with Camo shorts and Army green matching helmet.

I snigger. But only softly because he absolutely slays me on the trails. Wicked fast rider.
I guess that gives him some leeway to look like a dufus.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I'm all for a bit of matching. Bike is predominantly "chalk grey", aka white, with red highlights and I wear dark red/black shorts, black with red socks, black t-shirt and red gloves. Helmet is orange, black and green, so no matching at all there.

Doesn't look too OTT. I ride with a lot of varied people and no-one has accused me of being matchy matchy. Yet.
Matchy matchy.... I'll be the first ;)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yep. Guys who ride like me have no right looking like they have a clue about riding.
You and me brother. Matchy matchy doesn't count when you're wicked fast rider. Being the awe of others outdoes everything else.