Matchy matchy

Which do you most

• Red lyrics look good on any bike and I have no problems wearing jeans and joggers.

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Wearing complimentary colours shows I have common sense and a little self respect.

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

BT180

Max Pfaff
I just don't know how you can wear that helmet. Can't you rattle can it or something?
TBH I did regret that combo pretty soon after purchase. Wish i went all black. perhaps I should look into painting it.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
What, socks and gloves need to match each other ? Finding a pair of sock in daily life is too much. And why do I always loose right hand gloves?

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Wasn't nice to call u match y matchy and I don't like people who are always slinging shit they are a bit negative and insecure
Maybe a bit of banter between friends but generally "empty vessels make the most noise " covers it just let ur riding do the talking
Have a friend who enjoys other people's misfortunes ,I call him schadenfreude in my mind sometimes I am sarcastic a nd say I fell over to make him happy

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Wasn't nice to call u match y matchy and I don't like people who are always slinging shit they are a bit negative and insecure
Maybe a bit of banter between friends but generally "empty vessels make the most noise " covers it just let ur riding do the talking
Have a friend who enjoys other people's misfortunes ,I call him schadenfreude in my mind sometimes I am sarcastic a nd say I fell over to make him happy
Do you fall on your head a lot? :)

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The other week I went for a ride and after a steep climb came across 3 dudes who were sitting down together. Said hi, they said hi back, then one of them said "well look at you all matchy matchy" after which we had a bit more of a chat then I rode away. So I was riding along it hit me. It was an insult. I was being insulted because my outfit matched my bike.

Surely most people think a bit about being matchy matchy while riding? Or am I alone in this...
Fuck those guys!!! Shits gotta match!!! They are just jealous. All my shit matches!!! Christ I’ve even designed custom jerseys to match my bikes. Plus everyone knows you are 3km/h faster when everything is matchy matchy.

Attachments

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Fuck those guys!!! Shits gotta match!!! They are just jealous. All my shit matches!!! Christ I’ve even designed custom jerseys to match my bikes. Plus everyone knows you are 3km/h faster when everything is matchy matchy.
Except that bike doesn't match...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Red lyrics look bad. Regardless of the bike they're on.

Theres no helping you though bud! Asking us nerds for style advice, mountain biking is for dorks. Always has been, always will be.

Accept your destiny, blue pressed jeans, white joggers (new balance preferred), Tool playing out your VW's speakers, and your bike on roof racks that have been plowed into a garage.
What’s wrong with Tool? :(

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Too much orange and it doesn't match the frame decals.
Change the dropper to a kashima to match the front fork, tan wall tires, orange grips, change the cables back to black, custom fork decals to match the frame colour/ decals and you are set.... less is more sometimes

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Except that bike doesn't match...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I reckon starting with a brown frame and beige colorbond he's done pretty well choosing orange as the splash of colour to stay in that theme.