MC Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
mmm most people feel the same way i think :rolleyes: ... still, beating him up would be too much lowering ourselves to his level - ie, beating up on some poor loser of a kid....

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
baha if the rest of his a-line is anything to go by, they won't work for long anyway..

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahhh ryan u can claim that he was a little kid as much as u want. but he is my age. he is in the same grade. thats why he has at the msm semi where it all started.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This thread is in danger of being removed.

1) because you are now seriously just dribbling shit. If it's even slightly related to MTB it would be ok, but this stuff is way more suited to MSN.

2) Because of the actions of a few of you at Lithgow. The video that has been posted has done you no favours at all. No, scratch that. YOUR BEHAVIOUR has done you no favours at all. You've pissed off a good number of people with your actions.

This thread needs to be of a much higher standard if it is to stay and you guys (the ones at Lithgow) need to grow up a hell of a lot if you want to be active members of this site.

BTW, this is not a conversation, don't bother replying. Just sort your shit out.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
After fielding complaints about the behavior of the "MC Men" at the race at Lithgow on the weekend and reveiwing video footage of some of their antics, including interfering with course bunting and behaving in an antisocial manner towards riders and spectators we have taken the drastic step of disqualifying the whole team.

The results sheet will be adjusted. Shortly

Please take this as a clear indication the we will not tolerate such antisocial behavior at state races.

It's fine to be loud and have a good time with your mates but I remind riders of the following.

1) All riders must comply with the direction of race officals and first aid staff.

2) Course markings and bunting is not to be interfered with for any reason.
If you accidently break the tape all means fix it or inform an offical at the end of your run.

We are striving to improve the professionalism of state races. We do not need the enjoyment of others spoiled by a few morons.

Craig Flynn
President
CTMBC
And with that............

Status
Not open for further replies.