MC Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

binner

Hath shat hymself
be very careful kids

santacruzmtb said:
We can only use then van on places like clear and daybra and maypo cause there private roads and clear there just no one.
picking up hot chicks i didnt know u did that baby face?

I see you think there isn't much patroling on clear but you are wrong fellas...it's becoming popular for moto's now and moto police are doing patrols all the time....also rangers do a lot of weekend patroling as well.....let this be a heads up boys.....ride on

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahaha baby face come to the all hallows im pretty sure churchie are invited. hahahaha nelson is getting a bit of attension latley. after no more than 3 words said 2 2 chicks they both wanna b on him. yewwwwwww nelson keep it up mate.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
but it will b better wen me and nelson rock up 2 the all hallow in the rx7. well have chicks paying us to take there numbers hahahahahahaha

custard

Banned
johnny said:
BTW, J.Maltman, I saw/video-ed you on the rock garden yesterday at Lithgow. You're a goddamned FREAK! Unbelievably fast mate!

bullshit, lol
he got so owned on that when everyone was waiting for the track to be cleared.... most hilarious thing i have ever seen in my life...

yeah he did his ankle pretty good too on his race run....

gotta love when he mentioned MC men at the presentation..
we went off...

anywho for those playing at home i look like my avatar....

Habiby

Likes Dirt
yer ill come pj....

I think i was anyway. whens it on? There is like a loretos or sum dog school having one on the 26th.

ill see..what are your plans ey???
Churcie boys are too upmarket for these socials.

ill come..as long as i dont need a ticket and its under 10 buks!!

billyboy223

Likes Dirt
Just because the norco made it through, despite its screaming from beneath you as you molested it... MC Custard, please do post up some of the vids, they cannot be left in the dark.

Oh, and lithgow was quite MC, track was a winner, and road trips are quite possibly the most most humerous thing of all time.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i thought u said you would b riding the v10 at lithgrow custard oh well good to see the norco survived.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh and lance. you dont make sence. first you say your to upmarket. but then it has to be under 10 bucks. oh well yer leretto is a bit of a dog skool. and its sooooooo far away for me.

Ryan

Radministrator
Blackjack, your computer is not a mobile phone. Stop posting in SMS or you'll be banned. That is all.

custard

Banned
blackjack said:
i thought u said you would b riding the v10 at lithgrow custard oh well good to see the norco survived.

shut up i hate you :mad:

and learn to type dude, it even pisses me off decyphering your sms

billyboy223

Likes Dirt
Who is blackjack? Is he claiming to be a member of the MC's? Yet i am unaware of his existance? Please inform me boys... or shall i say men.

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
billyboy223 said:
Who is blackjack? Is he claiming to be a member of the MC's? Yet i am unaware of his existance? Please inform me boys... or shall i say men.
he's just in it for the seX.

or shall i say, man on man body contact

Last edited:

billyboy223

Likes Dirt
Nelson, are you trying to set the record for the maximum amount of pointless posts in a forum? Clearly Blackjack is your man and you want him in the sack...

Back to my question however, who is he?

custard

Banned
he is a little boy with the aline with Monster T's....

he bashed a little kid at nurses....

him and nelson are sex partners...jks

he made the thread because i got banned for having 2 accounts....

Drew.

Eats Squid
Norcowner said:
he made the thread because i got banned for having 2 accounts....
Are you on DRUGS?!?!

Blackjack is PJ, and if 'custard' didn't have the name 'custard' then PJ would be the one called 'custard'.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
blackjack is PJ... have a look at what's written on all the trees/concrete blocks/boulders at the blue nurses and you'll see the general concensus of him ;)

custard

Banned
leitch said:
blackjack is PJ... have a look at what's written on all the trees/concrete blocks/boulders at the blue nurses and you'll see the general concensus of him ;)

too true mate.......... after what he did to that poor kid... i'd do more than spray that everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.