God im bored sitting in chinese :mad:

ru at skool pj?
Lol... chinese.

chinese food tastes good.

sick shuttles yesterday nelson

reply to the email!

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahaha yer mate im at skool and getting so sick of maths B. i think ill drop back 2 A. hahahaha yer jonot you keep concentrating on year 12. me and nelson will enjoy relaxing in year 11 while we still have it.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
and nelson why would you bother doing chinese anyway. i did the miniumum amount of french and jap that skool made me do and then dropped that shit. omg my god i did four year of french and i still cant speak a word. well it was better than jap. i meen at least the french ride bicycles.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Downtime!!!! Downtime!!!! Is That What You Call It. Well You Know What I Call It. I Call It Slacking. Get Back 2 Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:d

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
blackjack said:
and nelson why would you bother doing chinese anyway. i did the miniumum amount of french and jap that skool made me do and then dropped that shit. omg my god i did four year of french and i still cant speak a word. well it was better than jap. i meen at least the french ride bicycles.
Chinese is probably the best language to learn right now as they will be as big as the USA in trade/diplomacy by the time you guys are in the workforce. It's a skill that you will ALWAYS be able to find work with!

I intend on travelling to Beijing next year to learn it myself!

BTW, J.Maltman, I saw/video-ed you on the rock garden yesterday at Lithgow. You're a goddamned FREAK! Unbelievably fast mate!

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahaha yer maltman. good to hear about locals ripping it up at other venues. congragulations to all the MC MEN that went down. i hope you are all sleeping because you porbally need it. cheers

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
johnny said:
Chinese is probably the best language to learn right now as they will be as big as the USA in trade/diplomacy by the time you guys are in the workforce. It's a skill that you will ALWAYS be able to find work with!
!
thats excsactly wat mc. den said.

Habiby

Likes Dirt
whats wrong with van? we could always use the mc.den mobile.

I think im good for shuttles this weekend.

correct johhny, languages such as french do come in useful when picking up extremely hot chicks, but it is useless for anything else.

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
Habiby said:
whats wrong with van? we could always use the mc.den mobile.

I think im good for shuttles this weekend.

correct johhny, languages such as french do come in useful when picking up extremely hot chicks, but it is useless for anything else.
We can only use then van on places like clear and daybra and maypo cause there private roads and clear there just no one.
picking up hot chicks i didnt know u did that baby face?

3SK1

Likes Bikes
The van is mad. on clear when i was shutlling i didnt hardly see a car maybe 1 every 2 runs. Although i seen a white commodore with the antennas lol dunno if it was a cop, doubt it.

Nelson, i found out about the seat. if you can find an old troopy bench seat thing, cut it to size. and then ring around a few body work people, and they can install it and compliance it.

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
3SK1 said:
The van is mad. on clear when i was shutlling i didnt hardly see a car maybe 1 every 2 runs. Although i seen a white commodore with the antennas lol dunno if it was a cop, doubt it.

Nelson, i found out about the seat. if you can find an old troopy bench seat thing, cut it to size. and then ring around a few body work people, and they can install it and compliance it.
yea. i gotta get dad onto it.

Habiby

Likes Dirt
black jack. new ute ay, then you can finally get some shuttles!!

lol custard, you will need quite alot of fm milk to get you to push to the top.

most utes hold 4/5 bikes, its just fitting 5 ppl in those small cockpits.

mmm baby face gets more action than you think...whens the next dance ay??

Status
Not open for further replies.