melb city thrash!

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
hey id love to come but final two weeks of semester means i cant. couldn't we make this a monthly thing???

Oh and since youre going on the 1st, I take it none of you are racing rob roy dh?????????

S.

ex offender
mtbdh_girl said:
hey id love to come but final two weeks of semester means i cant. couldn't we make this a monthly thing???

Oh and since youre going on the 1st, I take it none of you are racing rob roy dh?????????
OH CRAP..... I forgot all about the race... fuck that, I'm going to Rob Roy!

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
oh, i did a city ride on saturday nite. well technically it started at about threepm in sunbury, then keilor, then kensington, then riverslide till about 9pm then federation square then state library...till about 12...

awesome fun, but since it was just me on a bike and a friend on inline skates, it wasn't as good as it could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.

ex offender
Awwww, me n Andrew were out riding on Saturday night... if we'd known we coulda met up with ya!

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wanna ride in the city with some peeps sometime, i will most likely be at Rob Roy too (possibly hungover, best mates 21st nite b4)

curtisrider

Eats Squid
oz-freerider said:
how big is the "smaller side" i can do the left hand side jumps at windsor are they bigger or smaller than that?
The biggest jump in the rythems at valonia is abot 8 to 10ft. So the're not very big. If you can do the left hand side jumps at windsor, if i'm thinking of the right ones, you should be able to do jumps at valonia.

S.

ex offender
01_250 said:
oz-freerider said:
how big is the "smaller side" i can do the left hand side jumps at windsor are they bigger or smaller than that?
The biggest jump in the rythems at valonia is abot 8 to 10ft. So the're not very big. If you can do the left hand side jumps at windsor, if i'm thinking of the right ones, you should be able to do jumps at valonia.
If you can do anything at windsor, including roll around the berm, you can probably hit Valonia :wink:

nhd

Likes Dirt
yeah the "crew" was there last night (monday) doing shit with shovels :p should be good. and with all this rain stop complaining about the sand sheesh!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey, mtbdh_girl we (being oz, myself and a few other randoms) usually go for an urban every other weekend or so on sundays. One of us will post up next time were going.

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
andrew said:
their building a new rhythm at windsor, big one
interesting... will it be in a staight line? or the runup at least?
eeerrrrm. no. haha well, kindof not really?
for the size of the first jump its hard to get up the speed :wink:
no berm, but the runup is short but vaguely straight