Middle East situation

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
But to quote the pope when you are anti Christianity seems a bit hypocritical.
And there is a typical example of mismatching.
I am not anti-Christianity. You simply assume that I am, due to previous postings mocking its hypocrisy, and contradictions.
Even the current Pope is capable of basic humanitarianism.
Even Sky "news" is capable of a degree of actual reporting. I know, I was shocked as well.

Last edited:

safreek

Well, the hooties started waging war on the west.
I wonder what they expected to happen .

Ps: The blowfish had nothing to do with it

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Well, the hooties started waging war on the west.
I wonder what they expected to happen .

Ps: The blowfish had nothing to do with it
You know there's a way to stop them doing so but no one seems to want to do it.

safreek

You know there's a way to stop them doing so but no one seems to want to do it.
Bugger me, we agree on something. If they stop attacking boats and ships the Americans will leave them alone.
I don't think the USA even really hate them, they took them off the terrorist list a couple years ago.
But as we know, if you fuck with the American businesses you fuck with their full force.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Bugger me, we agree on something. If they stop attacking boats and ships the Americans will leave them alone.
I don't think the USA even really hate them, they took them off the terrorist list a couple years ago.
But as we know, if you fuck with the American businesses you fuck with their full force.
No that's not what I'm thinking, if the US condemn Israel and threaten action on them for their recent genocidal attacks on Palestinian citizens then the Houthi rebels wouldn't have any justification for attacking shipping in the Red Sea.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yemen has had plenty of its own trouble for quite a while now with KSA waging a war there at arms length and putting the population on the brink of death by starvation.

safreek

No that's not what I'm thinking, if the US condemn Israel and threaten action on them for their recent genocidal attacks on Palestinian citizens then the Houthi rebels wouldn't have any justification for attacking shipping in the Red Sea.
Won't happen, we went to war for the same reason. We can't be hypocritical.

ForkinGreat

The Muricans would have to cut off armaments and Funding to I$rael. Not going to see that happen anytime soon, I would wager.
The recent BS edict banning criticism of I$rael by congress and senate appears to show that the USA is really I$rael's bitch, Where it should be the reverse. Many Pro-I$rael politicians in the USA, Here and the UK. How many of them have Pro-I$rael donors to fund their re-elections and slush funds generally?

jrewing

Eats Squid
The Muricans would have to cut off armaments and Funding to I$rael. Not going to see that happen anytime soon, I would wager.
The recent BS edict banning criticism of I$rael by congress and senate appears to show that the USA is really I$rael's bitch, Where it should be the reverse. Many Pro-I$rael politicians in the USA, Here and the UK. How many of them have Pro-I$rael donors to fund their re-elections and slush funds generally?
General Patton did say that the Jewish were a bigger enemy than the Nazis. And he was front and centre fighting the Nazis.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
General Patton did say that the Jewish were a bigger enemy than the Nazis. And he was front and centre fighting the Nazis.
You mean that lunatic with the two different cowboy pistols, and the nasty habit of getting fired?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Illegal Jewish settlements, condoned and protected by the I$raeli Army, have been, for many decades, a major source of the ongoing oppression against Palestinian people on their Own land and homes, when the I$raeli Army isn't shooting and bombing the Palestinians themselves.

Illegal Jewish settlers have apparently engaged in Beating, harassing, & Killing Palestinians, forcibly evicting them from their own homes, burning those homes to the ground, concreting over water wells, bulldozing, poisoning or burning Palestinian Olive Groves (that Palestinian farmers rely upon for income and employment for locals), or shooting and killing them if the Palestinians try to harvest their own olive trees, often while an I$raeli army unit watches.

I find it utterly disgusting and evil that Australian Citizens, along with Muricans and others, are sending money to I$rael to finance these brazen and unforgivable behaviours that are the antithesis of anything that could be considered human and moral.

Last edited:

jrewing

Eats Squid
You mean that lunatic with the two different cowboy pistols, and the nasty habit of getting fired?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Or Churchill noting later that A Jewish state in the middle east was a mistake of his.