Middle East situation

Surely they will be laughed out of court.
One hopes, but I think the main aim is to make it expensive with court time and lawyers fees - having to defend the right to free speech, i.e. criticizing a fucking nasty regime doing mass killing.
It's a classic SLAPP suit (aka Dick move)

Strategic lawsuits against public participation
, or strategic litigation against public participation, are lawsuits intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition. In a typical SLAPP, the plaintiff does not normally expect to win the lawsuit.

Good old IDF. This is a couple of years ago, I think. The IDF Killed the journalist for doing their job, then beat the shit out of the mourners carrying her coffin. Good job Israel. Go fuck yourself with a barbed wire gauntlet in every orifice.

Also, don't bother watching anything owned by murdoch or just about any other news outlet. For a better idea of what's going on in Gaza and the west bank, have a look at Al Jazeera. The LNP shitstains screech about having balance. there's your balance. A whole other set of opinions and views.
Makes a nice change from all the murdoch bullshit, and Zionist cheerleading of Genocide.

Israeli illegal settlers destroying aid shipments meant for starving Palestinian people in Gaza. These 'people' are the worst of the soulless shitstains.

These 'people' have also been blocking the entry of aid trucks for MONTHS - as long as aid trucks have tried to gain entry to Gaza.
The pure evil of these 'people' is incomprehensible.

Last edited:
American Medical Missions Trapped in Gaza, Facing Death by Dehydration as Population Clings to Life

The Sampson Option.
This should scare the absolute shit out of everyone.
Basically, it states that if the Gubbinment/Military of Israel decides that its very existance is threatened, it may decide to launch first or second strikes at anywhere within range - mostly against a country/countries trying to invade, or about to overrun Israel - , via ICBMs, Submarine launched, and Airborne launched cruise missiles, with its entire Nuclear Arsenal. Estimated at somewhere between 200-400 Nuclear warheads.

Last edited:
1716282492597.jpeg

Dickhead - in LONDON - claiming to be IDF soldier ripping hijabs of women apparently minding their own frikken business.
Cowardly POS.

Also, more fuckery from the Septics $$$$$$ supporting Israeli IDF psychopathic shitstains

Not a great sign of things to come. let's assume it's geniune. if so, 'illegal settler' style intimidation and violence coming to Capital city burbs is a worrying sign.

Last edited:
US dickhead senator tells ICJ to get fvcked (or words to that effect)

US based Nurse returns from 3 weeks on a medical mission to Rafah hospital. The last functioning one in Gaza, badly over-stretched, with few or no supplies of things that most people regard as essential for a hospital to function properly.

Israeli news channel on telegram mocking the death of a palestinian child among the dead from an Israeli massacre at a displacement centre in Rafah.

Last edited:

If anyone is sick of hearing the same biased information, this dude is legit. Actual highly experienced veteran who has an incredible knowledge of armed conflict in the middle east, critically analyses most of the viral information thats been put out across social media.
Makes it extremely difficult to watch regular news after he has torn it to shreds.

WillyOAM was giving some great updates too although these days he is more focused on Ukraine.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I watched most of that and he seems to know what he is talking about but it is very one sided IMO. There are shit news stories/propaganda coming from both sides. Disproving a few sensationalised news stories doesn't mean Genocide isn't happening. I have a lot more trust that the ICJ did their investigation properly to assess the overall situation.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05...interrupted-pro-palestinian-protest/103900264
Honestly, what is the fucking point?

If the ICC, US holding weapons shipments, and his own generals is telling Netanyahu to stand down and plan for the future of Palestine isn't working. Some annoying pissants in Hobart, ANU, pick whichever uni you want aren't going to diddly, accept maybe look cool on social media, maybe.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05...interrupted-pro-palestinian-protest/103900264
Honestly, what is the fucking point?

If the ICC, US holding weapons shipments, and his own generals is telling Netanyahu to stand down and plan for the future of Palestine isn't working. Some annoying pissants in Hobart, ANU, pick whichever uni you want aren't going to diddly, accept maybe look cool on social media, maybe.

The point, apart from continuing to draw attention to the genocide, is also for the universities that have some sort of arrangement in research, especially in weapons tech etc, to divest from any partnership with Israeli companies or government bodies.

Also to bust the Zionist narrative that all the shit kicked off on October 7th, 2023 - Rather than the truth of 75+ years of brutal Israeli oppression.

This has already started to happen with a few Unis/colleges in the USA.
I believe that Uni of Melbourne and Deakin have some sort of nasty arrangement with weapons research for Israel.

An Israeli airstrike that caused a huge blaze at a tented area for displaced people in Rafah has killed 45 people, medics have said, with images of charred and dismembered children prompting an outcry from global leaders and putting ceasefire talks in jeopardy.

Israel’s war on Gaza updates: Rafah hospital closes due to Israeli bombs
Good Job Israeli Army, you psychopathic War criminal cunts. That was THE LAST FUNCTIONING HOSPITAL IN GAZA. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
An Israeli airstrike that caused a huge blaze at a tented area for displaced people in Rafah has killed 45 people, medics have said, with images of charred and dismembered children prompting an outcry from global leaders and putting ceasefire talks in jeopardy.

Good Job Israeli Army, you psychopathic War criminal cunts. That was THE LAST FUNCTIONING HOSPITAL IN GAZA. Let that sink in.

Yell a little louder. If you do, Netanyahu might hear you and make it stop...

I hate to be the nihilist asshole, but all you're doing at this stage is making your own blood pressure worse. And the stupid grandstanding protests are just polarising the audience, rather than letting Israel's actions speak for themselves.

Grandstanding protests?
Gate crashing a singers performance in Hobart will surely make the IDF change its ways.

Maybe if I setup a tent on the Sydney Uni quad, Putin will withdraw from Ukraine? Or Australia will finally have a carbon tax? World peace? An end to AIDS? Nuclear de-armament? A hover board? A mil spec titanium android body from Ghost in the Shell?

The effective form of protests, as always, are financial ones.
Gate crashing a singers performance in Hobart will surely make the IDF change its ways.

Maybe if I setup a tent on the Sydney Uni quad, Putin will withdraw from Ukraine? Or Australia will finally have a carbon tax? World peace? An end to AIDS? Nuclear de-armament? A hover board? A mil spec titanium android body from Ghost in the Shell?

I think the Conway invasion may have been triggered by her position on what is happening in Israel/Palestine, rather than being a random selection. It won't change the IDFs actions as those guys are committed to total destruction.

Back