MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

Scotty675

Cable thief
I know of so many who head down to race or watch who are absolutely screwed over by the weather and how quickly it changes. One mate went to an event in Nov and spent the night huddled around a caravan oven trying to keep warm at night while being boiled alive in the day.
This checks out. Sunburnt Saturday, soaked Sunday

Scotty675

Cable thief
Last year was a bit of a nightmare. I enjoyed the racing but very frustrating when time to leave with no parking on site. They try to make the best of a bad situation but the island always throws a curve ball

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been 3x, '09, '12 and '14. Each time it was looking bad on the Thursday, and I ended up with a bit of sunburn on the Sunday ! Would have been spewing if I'd travelled from interstate this year.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Epic last half of the main race today, a nail biting last few laps. Sad to see Miller languishing in the back half of the field. Moto3 was good, haven't watched it yet.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
While Masia clinched the dirtiest win of a Moto3 World Championship I've ever seen at Qatar, it was nice to see a more honourable (though no less dramatic conclusion to the 2023 MotoGP World Championship at Valencia.

I am already excited by this though. Fastest at lunch and still 4th quickest by the end of the day's testing:
1701228073683.jpeg

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
MM, may be in it, though I'm not so sure...

In his day, it was not possible for him to crash. No matter how far in over his head he was, he'd save it with superb body language and near godlike before the event response. Doohan was the first to really do it, but MM took it to another level.

But alas, he's learnt how to crash, just like other normal riders, and that was not possible back in the day.

But he'll be on a Duc... so that's a thing.