Mountain Bikes Direct Bike Of The Month - October

Which is your pick for Mountain Bikes Direct Bike Of The Month for October?

• Craftworks

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • 5010 v2

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • RM Slayer

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Turner Czar

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Orbea

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Giants are less common around here than Yetis.... Hell, they're almost boutique!

Maybe I should submit my own for shits & giggles. :p
Does seem that way round here sometimes lol

I bet yours at least has trick bits on it.
Only mods mine has at this stage a are couple of stick strikes!

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Boink! Only a couple of days left to get your votes in! The winner will be announced over the weekend once the votes are all in.

DeBloot

Feeling old
I see POSM's Orbea is rating quite low. I had to give extra points for the POC text on the helmet matching the pedals.
I know it's irrelevant, but he's a funny k*nt too and that bike reminds me of one of the most entertaining travelogues I've read on Farkinburn

hold on. I think that's his backback - not helmet

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I see POSM's Orbea is rating quite low. I had to give extra points for the POC text on the helmet matching the pedals.
I know it's irrelevant, but he's a funny k*nt too and that bike reminds me of one of the most entertaining travelogues I've read on Farkinburn

hold on. I think that's his backback - not helmet
If that is his helmet crumpled up under the bike, it probably isn't his helmet anymore...

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Ding ding! Time's up!!

Quite close voting, and taking the prize by the narrowest of margins, one solitary vote is.....

Ratatatatatatatatatatatatatat (yeah I know, pathetic attempt ata drum roll)

@slider_phil and his spunky Turner Czar! Congatulations on becoming our first Mountain Bikes Direct Bike of the Month! Dozer will be in touch shortly and a $50 voucher from MTB Direct will be whizzing your way. :)

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woo! Cheers guys.

Definitely something shiny for the Czar. It might be as boring as a headset. But as with all orders put through MTBdirect, it'll probably more than a few items in one hit

safreek

If someone buys me the sinister frame for sale on facebook I will build it up and win for sure.
I recon some of the older bikes need to be rebuilt in the pyr.
Anyone of you Richie riches should do a rebuild with the spare money, say a karpiel or something