Multiple accounts

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Got more than one account on Rotorburn? You best get in touch with us please, we're copping some trouble from dishonest user's who think it is okay to be an arsehat and run two accounts. This has been a huge issue in the past and some cases of multiple accounts has effected the trading area and even gone to the high court of Islamabad. The only reason for setting up a second account is because you forgot your password, thats about it.
We've got some pretty cool tools at our disposal and we're harpooning the cheats and booting them, sometimes with some shame, sometimes not.
I've always stood by the motto "Act the same online as you would in person" and I expect everyone to treat me the same. We're a wealth of combined knowledge on this site and generally get along real well, I hope this keeps on happening without doubting people who are suspects of multiple accounts.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I've been using my other account @Oddjob, to act the fool and help stimulate conversation in recent months through controversy alone. I didn't realize it wasn't allowed, if you can delete that account as soon as possible, I'll keep this as my main account and promise not to do it again.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!!

Also, if I reply to this comment on that account, it's just a joke to pretend that it's a real account...I simply can't help myself. All the more reason to delete it; to save me from being me!
I can confirm that this is all true

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hahahahahaha. And here I am again. Gearboxes, guns, trump, rape apologies pew pew. Just try and stop the madness!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

No lets have another thread devolve into senseless headbutting
But with who? With so many accounts and topics and personalities to choose from the possibilities are endless and far too tempting.

I think the mods should just delete my other accounts @Zaf and @bikie until I get onto my meds.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Vote 1 bikie should stay. That personalities the least pro firearm, and doesn’t mind the odd cartoon.

Oddjob

Vote 1 bikie should stay. That personalities the least pro firearm, and doesn’t mind the odd cartoon.
But has the least sexy bikes... won't somebody think of the sexy bikes. Anyway if the mods ban this personalities account how will you ever touch a Pole?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
But has the least sexy bikes... won't somebody think of the sexy bikes. Anyway if the mods ban this personalities account how will you ever touch a Pole?

I’ll find a way